36

Jungkook was stunned as he felt tae moving his lips softly against his. When the raven haired felt tae was going to back away, he pulled tae closer by his waist and started to kiss back passionately making tae smile in the kiss.

The kiss was passionate and sweet, tongue was involved but it wasn't filled with lust. The kiss felt like it was a way to express the love the two had for each other.

Tae backed away slowly, as he tried to catch his breath. He opened his eyes when he felt Jungkook gripping his waist.

"What was with the sudden kiss?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

"For a sudden confession, there should be a sudden kiss." Tae spoke as he lossly wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck.

"Confession...ohh." Jungkook spoke as the realisation hit him.

"So was the divorce things was an act, to make me confess?" Jungkook asked narrowing his eyes, tae smiled sheepishly.

"Well, I really didn't planned it for you to confess. I just wanted to tease you but guess luck was with me and you just happen to confess." Tae spoke with a shurg, Jungkook glared at him playfully.

"So you talked about divorce just like that, huh?" Jungkook spoke and pulled tae more closer making their chest collid and their lower body to rub together, tae gulped at the friction.

"Tease me with anything, but not with this. Or you will receive a hard punishment." Jungkook spoke too close to Tae's lips that their lips brushed together making tae moan slightly.

The small moan was enough for Jungkook to crash their lips together for a heated kiss, tae's fingers were hooked in jungkook's hairs while Jungkook was squeezing tae's waist making tae gasp at the hard squeeze.

Both were sucking hard on each other's lips as if they were hungry for it. The breakfast was long forgotten as they two devoured each other's lips.

****

"Stop it." Tae giggled as Jungkook was occasionally pecking his lips. Both were currently sitting on the couch, a random movie being played on the screen. But their focus was on each other and the movie was being ignored.

"Why...I love to peck them." Jungkook spoke giving another peck on tae's lips with a smuch sound, the soft peck made tae smile widely.

"And I love you." Tae spoke making Jungkook's heart to skip a beat.

"And I love you too." He spoke leaving another peck on tae's lip.

"I love you three." Tae spoke with a childish smile, Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"I love you four..." Jungkook spoke pulling tae closer.

"I love you five..." Tae spoke wrapping his arms around jungkook's neck.

"I love you six." Jungkook spoke turning fully towards tae.

"I love you seven." Tae spoke as he stared at Jungkook who was slowly leaning in.

"I love you eight." Jungkook mumbled above tae's lips.

"I love you till infinity." Tae spoke and pushed Jungkook by his chest.

He giggled getting up seeing the offended expression on his dear husband's face.

"You are not getting another kiss." Tae spoke tugging his tongue to Jungkook who glared at tae as he made a moment to pull tae. But the male screamed and ran to the opposite making Jungkook to run behind him.

"Get here you naughty tiger." Jungkook spoke trying to catch tae, who just ran faster around the living room.

"Tiger is more faster runner then a bunny." Tae teased making Jungkook gasp dramatically.

"Yaaah, I am not a bunny you black bean." Jungkook spoke fastening his speed. Tae screamed again as Jungkook caught he wrist, pulled him closer. Jungkook sat on the nearby couch and pulled tae on his lap.

Their loud giggles ringed in the mansion as they loved their small tag game. Tae was the first one who stopped laughing and started to stare at Jungkook with adoring eyes.

Feeling the strong gaze on himself Jungkook stopped giggling as well as he stared at tae with the same adoring eyes. His hands were placed on tae's waist while tae's palms were pressed on jungkook's chest.

"You are so handsome." Tae spoke looking at jungkook without blinking, Jungkook smiled softly.

"And you are sooo pretty." Jungkook spoke pulling tae closer.

"And I am the luckiest to get such a handsome for myself." Tae spoke staring right into Jungkook's eyes.

"I really can't kiss you again?" Jungkook asked, with a small pout that made tae coe internally. He spoke nothing just leaned in and pressed their lips together.

Jungkook smiled widely, as he started to kiss tae lovingly. This time the kiss didn't involve any tongue, just a pure kiss which made the two feel thousands of butterflies in their stomachs. They felt like they were some teenagers who were kissing their long time crush.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Sorry for the short chapter...

Do any of you have any suggestions for the upcoming chapter...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘