21

The Kim's, jeon's and min's stared at taekook with blank expression and burst out laughing at the joke the two just told. Secret police officers?? That's so funny.

"I really thought just my family is a crack head but guess we are stuck with a bunch of crack heads." Tae spoke with a sigh, shaking his head in disappointment.

Jungkook looked at him with a blank face." You the biggest crack head between all us do you remember?" Jungkook spoke but looked away when tae glared at him.

"Excuse me, stop laughing." Tae spoke Clapping his hands, they all finally started to calm down.

"Ok ok, but that was really funny joke." Namjoon spoke calming his breath.

"Hyung we aren't joking we are really secret police officers." Jungkook spoke with a serious tone, the tone made all of them look at the two to find any hint of prank or joke. But when they stared at taekook's serious expression their eyes went wide.

"What? How? When?" Jimin asked while other were too stunned to speak.

"I became a secret police officer when I was in 2 year in University." Tae spoke.

"Same, I was appointed in my 2 years as well." Jungkook spoke, their parents looked at each other, cause none of them had a single clue about this big information.

"How?? And why you both didn't told us?" Yeri asked.

"Actually there used to be small camping in our university every year by police, they used to train us saying it would help us in future. I took a part in that thinking it would be exciting, but just as the training ended I was called by the head officer and given the offer to be a secret police officer, or we can say a civil police officer." Jungkook explained.

"Same thing happened with me, I really wanted to be one and so excepted the offer. But there was condition, we have to keep our police Identity hidden not even our parents should know about this identity of ours." Tae spoke, they all hummed understanding what the two explained.

"So that means you both knew each other from long?" Jin asked, the two shook their heads.

"When we say secret it's really very secret. Not even other officers knows about it, just the one with whom we work knows about our identity. Secret police officer don't know about other secret officers too untio they are in a same mission." Jungkook spoke.

"But then how come you both got to know about each other being the officers?" Hoseok asked.

"Jennie, Kim Jennie had worked under me on a Miss for some months. And coincidencely, she had worked under Jungkook for few months as well. When I introduced her to him as my worker he understood what I was, and after having a breif talk we got to know we were the secret police officers." Tae explained, this was really surprising to all of them.

"But what's the reason of putting that girl behind the bars and who was the person that was found dead?" Tae-hyun asked.

"He is a politician's son, I was given a mission to catch him. He was involved in all the illegal activities all over the Korea, I was trying to catch him but it was getting impossible. The power he had never let him behind the bars cause no one ever got a single evidence against him." Jungkook spoke.

"I started to date hyunjin for my mission as well, he was suspected to be involved in some activities that aren't legal in the country and I was asked to get close to him and see if the suspect was right or not? But he never let me see his bad side. He always showed how kind hearted he is, and I became a fool that started to like him. I was going to close the case thinking a kind hearted person like him can never be involved in something like human trafficking or drug dealing. But when I caught him cheating on me, his facade got exposed. That's when I understood a person who can fake his kindness can be so dangerous." Tae spoke, they all were really getting stunned by all the information given by the two.