30

Double update....

Three days later...

Mention of a bit sexual assault ahead skip if you are uncomfortable ⚠️⚠️⚠️

The Choi mansion was silent just the heavy breaths of the scared girl were heard, people inside the mansion felt pity for the woman. But none of them were brave enough to help the girl. Choi Minhyuk walked down from his room as he called one of his trusted guard.

"If anyone comes to meet me, tell them that I am very busy." Minhyuk spoke, the guard nodded as he walked back to his previous place.

With a dirty smirk on his face Minhyuk walked to the red room he had locked Mrs Lee.

"Did you get her ready?" He asked a maid who gave him nod, he smirked even more as he pushed the door and locked it after going inside.

"I just wish, some miracle will happen and she would be saved." The maid prayed as she was too concerned about Mrs Lee.

Minhyuk walked inside the room, as his eyes landed on Mrs Lee who looked at him with scared face. She was wearing an almost transparent red robe, the cloth was too thin that the lingerie she was wearing inside was visible through it. Her hands were tied on the head rest, hairs styled with slight make up on her face. She tried to move her leg away fearing the male standing near the bed. But Minhyuk was quick to hold her leg tightly.

"Trying to run away, Don't no one's gonna save you here baby doll." The male spoke licking his lips as he stared her body with lust filled eyes. He himself was wearing a rob, that he opened making Mrs Lee even more scared.

Minhyuk climbed on bed, and held the edge of the rob. Mrs Lee shook her head with tears rolling down her eyes as Minhyuk pulled the strap opening the rob exposing her almost naked body to him.

"Help...someone please help me...PLEASE...LEAVE ME." She shouted, the people in the mansion heard her screams but no one was able to do anything.

Minhyuk laughed like a maniac as he heard her crying and calling for help.

"Ohh beautiful, no one's gonna help you. Believe me, just enjoy this. I will let you go after tonight yeah." Minhyuk spoke as he traced his finger on her jaw making her shut her eyes in disgust.

He moved his hands more further down, and traced his finger over the half exposed swells of Mrs Lee who felt disgusted by her own self at this moment. Minhyuk's hands moved over Mrs Lee's stomach as he loved the sobs leaving her lips, he was about to place his hands between her legs, she wished she does before something like this can happen.

But they two flinched as a loud gun shot voice ringed in the mansion, hurried foot steps were heard and a loud bang on the door was heard.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Open the door Mr Choi, or we have to break it." A male growled from the outside, Minhyuk just ignored him as was about to tear apart Mrs Lee's the left out dress but before he can do something like this the door was broken by a loud thud. Police officers rushed inside pointinv their guns towards him making Minhyuk raise his hand up in surrender.

Jennie immediately rushed to Mrs Lee as she free her hands and gave her some clothes to change. Minhyuk was held by police officers as he was dragged out. Minhyuk frown when a saw a male staring at him blankly, but his eyes felt like burning in range.

"Mr Choi, looks like you were too busy hmm. Why don't you give us some of precious time too." The male spoke titling his head with a smrik on his face now.

"You can't arrest me without any arrest warnt." Minhyuk spoke with a smirk.

"Hmm, but what if I say I already have a arrest warnt for you. Get him in the car and take him to the police station. I will do the investigation tomorrow." The male ordered and walked out of the mansion as he have to visit his dear husband who is being stubborn and isn't waking.