37

Taekook were currently in the office, it was already evening and they both were immersed in work. They have been attending meetings after meetings and had to go through many emails as their company is going to launch a new branch.

Jungkook sighed pressing the bridge of his nose as he felt his head throbbing from pain. He looked up from his laptop and saw the black haired male cracking his neck to get rid of pain.

The raven looked at his watch just to realise it was already 8 in night. He messaged hobi asking for the male to handle the left out emails as there were just few left. Getting a position reply from hobi Jungkook stood up from his chair and walked to tae who was too focused on his work to noticed the loving gaze on him.

"Ahmm, mr Jeon." Jungkook spoke placing his palm over tae's desk and leaning a bit.

Tae looked up at Jungkook and smiled.

"Yes mr Jeon." Tae spoke looking at jungkook placing his chin on his palm.

"May I be blessed to take you on a dinner date.?" Jungkook asked, making tae press his lips to not smile widely at the choice of words.

"Hmm, why not? You sure will be blessed, but first I will get ready. So have to go home." Tae spoke Wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well, you look good in this outfit as well. But if you want, I won't mind seeing you all dressed up for me tho." Jungkook spoke winking at tae who just rolled his eyes.

"Dream on that I will be dressed up for you Mr Jeon." Tae spoke as he pushed jungkook's shoulder and got up walking towards the door after getting his phone and wallet.

"Ohhh, but why?" Jungkook asked as he smiled like a love sick person and walked behind tae.

"Cause a person get's dressed up to impress someone and I can say it proudly. You are way too impressed by me, so why put efforts." Tae spoke smiling widely but gasped as he was pulled back by his waist.

Tae's palms were pressed on jungkook's chest as the male pulled him closer by his waist. With a smirk he spoke.

"Why do you think I am impressed by you. It is vise versa as well, you know." Jungkook spoke, tae just gave him a bored look.

"Still, you are more impressed by me." Tae spoke with the same smirk.

"And you confessed first." Jungkook teased making tae glare at him.

"Atleast I am brave enough to confess not like someone who waits months to confess." Tae spoke rolling his eyes, he pushed Jungkook who gave him an offended look.

"What do you mean, I am coward." Jungkook spoke dramatically as he walked behind tae like a lost puppy.

"That's exactly what I saying mr Jeon." Tae spoke Jungkook playful glared at him as the two walked inside the elevator their bickering continued till they reached home.

****

Jungkook again found himself waiting for his dear husband in the living room being bored and impatient.

"Taeeeeee." He whinned like baby as it's been 15 minutes tae said he is almost done.

"Stop whinning you big baby, I am ready." Jungkook looked back and stared at his husband with wide eyes cause once again Jeon Taehyung proved his beauty is unbeatable and irresistible.

" Jungkook looked back and stared at his husband with wide eyes cause once again Jeon Taehyung proved his beauty is unbeatable and irresistible