20

"Where should we go to have the brunch?" Jungkook asked as he saw tae wearing some earrings, well the earrings goes well with tae's personality and beauty. It feels like a star is shining next to the pretty moon.

"Kook, hello... Where are you lost?" Tae asked waving his hands infront of Jungkook's eyes who blinked and snapped out of his thoughts, tae a moon where's the lie.

"Nothing, just thinking where can we go." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile.

"I have heard that there's a famous restaurant near our house maybe 20 minutes away. We should go and check it out, and yeah I was thinking why not call both of our family and share this amazing news with them." Tae spoke looking himself in the mirror.

"Yeah that's good idea, dad would be really happy. You know he threatened me when he thought I was lieing to you abouth the call, he said he would take the Jeon from my name and kick me out of the company." Jungkook spoke with a chuckle as he took the car keys and they proceeded downstairs.

"Really?? Oh my un-- dad is really very good. I means who disowns their own son for their son in law. Speaking truly if he wasn't married, I would have dates him." Tae spoke, but frowned when Jungkook stopped and looked at him.

"Tae do you realise you are talking about your husband's father." Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

"So, I am just stating the fact. It's true that he is more handsome and smart then you. And I deserve the best." Tae spoke clapsing his hands, Jungkook just shook his head.

"So sorry to break that bubble of yours, but my dad already loves mom very much. And you are stuck with me, so better cope up and stay with me only." Jungkook spoke as they two got settled in the car, tae giggled and nodded.

"Why do u feel you are jealous?" Tae asked.

"I can never be jealous, Jeon jungkook never knows what jealousy means." Jungkook spoke with a proud smile.

"I see." Tae spoke with a mischievous smirk that went unnoticed by Jungkook who had his eyes fixed on the road.

****

The two males got settled on the small table, they were amazed by the lavish yet simple restaurant. It has a good and cozy atmosphere that will make a person mood better.

A handsome male walked towards them with a soft smile, he placed the menu card on their table and bowed.

"What would you like to have sir?" He asked softly, taekook took the menu cards and look to what have.

After finalizing what they wanted Jungkook spoke first, then tae gave his order. Tae smiled widely at the waiter who smiled at him too Jungkook looked at the two with narrow eyes.

"What's with that wide smile?" Jungkook asked once the waiter walked away.

"Didn't you see, he is so handsome, and his smile. Oh it's so charming." Tae spoke with a dreamy smile, Jungkook frowned at his words.

"He is not that handsome." Jungkook commented.

"Oh how will you know you didn't even looked at him. Did you saw he have Ash colour eyes, wow!! That eye colour is so attractive, I want to talk to him more." Tae spoke with a pout, Jungkook just rolled his eyes and scoffed mentally.

"You orders sir." The waiter spoke serving them their food.

"Oh thank you so much umm, your name??" Tae asked with a cute smile.

"Minho, Lee Minho. Thank you so much for the compliment--"

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung but you can call me tae. You are really handsome Minho shi." Tae compliment the male who smiled shyly.

"Thank you, you are very pretty and cut too tae." Minho spoke with a wide smile, Jungkook looked at the two talking more like flirting as he rolled his tongue over his inner cheek.

"Ofcourse my husband is the prettiest." Jungkook interputed with a fake smile looking at Minho who nodded his head agreeing.

"Would you like to have something else tae??" Minho asked looking at Taehyung who opened his mouth but was cut off by his dear husband.

"No thanks we will call you if we need anything. You may leave." Jungkook spoke coldly with a blank face, Minho gulped as he nodded and walked away after bowing. Tae pressed his lips to not laugh as Jungkook glared at him.

"What?" Tae asked.

"YOu aRE sO haNDsoMe. Don't you have any shame complimenting other males infront of your husband." Jungkook spoke glaring at tae who smiled widely making Jungkook look at him with narrow eyes.

"And now you are smiling great, I will call dad and tell him that his dear son in law is trying to cheat on me." Jungkook spoke taking his phone out but stopped when tae spoke.

"So you are jealous that I called him hand's right?" Tae asked Wiggling his eyebrows, Jungkook cursed himself in hundred language as he shut his eyes hearing tae's word.

"No, who said I am jealous." Jungkook spoke looking up from his phone.

"Really? That's great cause I really was going to ask for minho's number." Tae spoke with a wide grin, Jungkook glared at him again making tae laugh.

"So you are really jealous, oh my, my husband is jealous." Tae spoke as if he was cheering, Jungkook just shook his head as he let the male do whatever he wants and he started to eat.

Throughout the time tae was just teasing Jungkook on how cute he is looking when he was getting jealous and poor Jungkook had to bear this teasing cause tae was continuously making comments on how he will talk to Minho if Jungkook tried to deny he was jealous.

"Don't you get tired of speaking this much?" Jungkook asked as they finally made out of the restaurant making Jungkook finally breath in relief.

"Nahh I can never get tired of talking and you should never get tired of listening too." Tae spoke moving his finger near Jungkook's face who shook his head.

"You know I am already tired and you should give your mouth some rest too." Jungkook spoke making tae roll his eyes.

"Never and believe me if I won't speak you will get bored." Tae spoke getting inside the car.

"Oh please I will thank god that finally my ears can have some rest." Jungkook spoke with a dramatic move making tae press his lips into a thin line.

"No, you will be like please tae please speak I will never say I get bored of your talks please speak. And you will beg for me to speak." Tae spoke doing a fantastic acting of how Jungkook with join his hands and ask him to speak.

Jungkook just stared at him with amazed eyes and then chuckled." Dream on foil paper." He spoke starting the car and laughed when tae glared at him.

"You dare to call me that again and see how I will make sure you won't be sleeping for days and nights." Tae threatened pointing his finger infront of Jungkook who did an attempt to bite his finger making tae take it back.

The two just bickered in the whole drive and laughed at their silly talks at the end. They collected some groceries from the supermarket as they had invited their family on dinners tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Ready to know how and when they became the secret police officers and how they planned to arrest the two cheaters.

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘