43

A month later...

Taekook found themselves again in the same room, tae laying over the small bed his shirt being rolled to his chest, Irene was rubbing the cold gel on his tummy. Tae was holding jungkook's hand who was staring at the screen just like tae. The moment the saw the small ball moving on the screen, it made them feel ticklish by the thought that it was their baby.

"Let's hear the heart beat." Irene spoke as she smiled at the two.

Low heartbeats echoed in the silent room followed a low sob that left the soon to be parents lips. Jungkook had tears rolling down on his cheeks while tae was sniffing with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Can we get it's recording." Jungkook asked as soon as the sound stopped cause Irene disconnected the machine with the speakers.

"Yeah sure." She spoke with a smile.

"It's...just so melodious." Tae mumbled as they heard the sound of heartbeat ok repeat inside their car.

"Correct, our gem would definitely have an angelic voice." Jungkook spoke caressing tae's still flat tummy.

"There's no connection between heartbeat and the voice. But I still I believe he she will take after your voice, angelic and comforting." Tae spoke placing his palm over jungkook's heart skipped a beat the tae's words.

"Why do you always leaves my heart to flip in my chest with your words love." Jungkook almost whinned making tae giggle.

"Not my fault, you are way to good and handsome and perfect to not admire.* Tae spoke with a shurg, Jungkook can't help but place a peck on tae's lips and then leaning down he left a peck on tae's tummy.

"Well you are the definition of perfection my love." Jungkook muttured staring at tae with love filled eyes.

****

Tae turned to the other side, hands moving on the Emory side of bed as he tired to find his dear husband. A put adored on his sleepy face as he opened his eyes.

"Where did he went?" The red haired male asked to himself as he got up slowly, wearing his tatae printed slippers tae walked out of their room to find his dear husband who seem to be awake in 3 at night.

Tae first when in kitchen to see if Jungkook was there but pouted as the kitchen was empty, before leaving he took a bowl of ice cream that he can enjoy while finding his husband.

Tae's second searchinh place was jungkook's home office that the male had just made some months ago. And yeah tae was right cause the lights were on.

Tae walked inside, he cooed at his cute husband who was sitting on a king size single couch, his legs resting on a small round table in front, head leaning back on the couch, a book placed on his chest open, with his laptop placed on the large table in the side. A small pout on jungkook's lips as he was sleeping not having any clue his husband was admiring him.

Tae walked near Jungkook took the book that was on his chest, he turned it to see what other was reading. Tears welped up in his eyes as he read the title of the book.

How to take care of a pregnant male???

Tae then walked near the laptop and the tears were now rolling down on his cheeks with a soft smile telling how grateful he was feeling to get a husband like Jungkook in his life. The searching history of Jungkook was filled with...

How to make pregnant male happy???

How to hold and handle new borns??

Tips to use when your partner is being moody??