03

Next day...

Jungkook was working on some files settled on his leather chair, the desk in front of him was covered with lots of files, his laptop on at the corner of desk, a blue file in his right hand and a brown in his left. Eyes narrowed as he checked on the transaction of money between his company and some investors.

 Eyes narrowed as he checked on the transaction of money between his company and some investors

The office door flew open with a down thud as it met the wall next to the door making Jungkook jump on his seat, files flies from his hands, fortunately the papers were pinned in the files that made them save from flying in all the directions.

Jungkook looked up just to glare at the male who bragged in his office and nearly gave him a heart attack.

"Hoseok hyung, when are you going to learn to knock. Or are you planning to kill me?" Jungkook spoke glaring at the male who was huffing loudly as he stood in front of his boss desk.

"Kook--- uncle--- uncle Jeon had came." Hoseok was finally able to speak the four word making Jungkook frown.

"Hyung he is the chairman of this company isn't it obvious he would be here. What's new, has he brought some demon with him?" Jungkook spoke rolling his eyes as he got up to get the files that were laying on the floor as he threw them.

"Demon? I would have been calm if it was a demon, but he has brought an angle. A human angel." Hoseok spoke looking at jungkook with wide eyes.

While the raven head just gave him a boring look. Is he going to believe whatever has just slip from hoseok's mouth. No! He will never, cause this hyung of his has a great talent of exaggerating things that normal human can't even think.

Jungkook opened his mouth to comment on hoseok's words but was stopped but the intercom on his desk makes a sound indicating someone is calling him.

"Hello, Vise chairman Jeon jungkook speaking." He spoke professionally over the phone.

"It's me, come to my office I have something important to discuss." He hears his father's voice from other side, to his surprise his father sounded excited. He muttured an ok as he puts the phone back.

"Let's go, dad is calling me." He spoke as he stood up, took the coat that was resting on the back of his chair. He wore it and walked ahead followed by hoseok who is his secretary.

He was walking like he was on some ramp show, employees around him would stare at him with amazement cause they all want a simple attention from him. But he gives attention to no one, especially not after what happened three months ago.

"Oh shit." He heard from his back as he halt on his steps looking back with a frown.

"What happened now?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I forgot to bring the iPad what if it's some meeting and I have to get the notes. I will bring it from the desk, you go ahead." Hoseok spoke, turned on his heels and rushed back leaving Jungkook to think why did he chose hoseok out of all other people.