24

Three days later...

The raven haired dressed in a formal yet fancy outfit stared at his wrist watch with a deep sigh that left his soft lips.

"Tae, come down already. We would be late." He shouted for gus husband who was still getting ready.

"Yeah just 5 minutes." Tae shouted back from their room making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"His 5 minutes aren't getting over from half hour." He muttured to himself as he sat on the couch taking his phone out to pass his time.

" He muttured to himself as he sat on the couch taking his phone out to pass his time

It's been more then 20 minutes and tae was still not getting downstairs. Jungkook shut his eyes being tired of waiting for his dear husband who seemed to have forgotten that they are going to a official business party and not in some wedding. The rave stood up and turned but froze as he saw the beauty walking on the stairs.

Jungkook forgot how to blink as he saw tae giving him an apologetic smile. The male looked damn handsome and pretty, his silver hairs were now black. Guess he took this much time to change his hair colour, but damn tae can pull off any hair colour and still manages to look as beautiful as ever.

"Hello? Earth to kook." Tae spoke waving his hand infront of Jungkook's eyes who blinked several times and gulped looking at tae who was now some steps away from him.

" Tae spoke waving his hand infront of Jungkook's eyes who blinked several times and gulped looking at tae who was now some steps away from him

"So beautiful." The raven haired muttured making tae stare at him, the now black haired male found his heart beating rapidly in his chest by the stare he was given by his husband.

"Am I?? Thank you, I always was beautiful, you just noticed I guess." Tae spoke with a wink making Jungkook chuckle.

"I knew from the first day how beautiful you are." Jungkook spoke taking a step ahead.

"That's good to know, aren't we getting late now?" Tae asked, Jungkook nodded with a sigh as they both made their way out of the mansion.

****

"Mr Jeon." Jungkook and tae turned at the call.

"Hey, it's been a while we didn't met." The pretty lady in her late 20's spoke with a sweet smile, she was wearing an elegant royal blue dress with a small pearl necklace.