16

A week later...

"Really, oh my god. That's so funny hahahaha." Tae spoke laughing historically with mrs Jeon nami, Jimin and hoseok. Yoongi giggled along with them, Hanuel just shook his head smiling at the memories while Jungkook. The poor male was just wanting to the dig a hole and disappear from this world. Have he ever did any sin that are unforgivable, for which god is giving him this hard times? If no, them why did the god had put Jimin, hoseok his mom and tae in the same room.

"I know, how he would look with those bunny oneshie. Wow!! I want to see you in them." Tae spoke shaking jungkook's arms who glared at tae.

"Shut up tae." Jungkook spoke rolling his eyes.

"Why??? I want to see you being shooo cute." Tae spoke pinching jungkook's cheeks who just sighed can someone please pull this boy away from him.

While jeon's, and min's were just wondering how Jungkook was calm. Cause as much as they remember Jungkook won't tolerate anyone, he would just shout and insult the person if someone is trying to get on his nerve, but here tae was literally pinching his cheeks, pulling his arms while Jungkook wasn't saying anything.

"Tae...." Jungkook spoke staring at tae who just blinked his eyes.

"Please, just once." Tae spoke holding jungkook's hand who just shook his head.

"Fine." Jungkook mumbled, everyone looked at him with wide eyes, did he just agreed on wearing a oneshie for tae.

"Yayy, when?" Tae asked with a bright smile.

"On 31st February." Jungkook spoke with a sweet smile. Tae's smile dropped as he stared at Jungkook with blank face, others pressed their lips to not laugh at the fake sweet smile of Jungkook.

"Old man." Tae spoke with a loud huff he went back on talking with Jungkook's mother.

Jungkook shook his head as he took a spoon of soup to put it in his mouth but looked at hi phone that was placed near the bowl.

He rolled his eyes as a message popp up on the screen.

Unknown
Please don't block me, talk to me for just once😭😭😭

Jungkook just ignored the message and listened to the talks of his family, enjoying how tae was laughing every second.

"Really, so your marriage was a love marriage?" Tae asked with a gasp. Nami nodded with a bright smile.

"We also didn't knew about it, who proposed first aunt?" Jimin asked staring at nami with curiousity, others looked at her as well cause no one had listened the elder Jeon couple's love story.

"I guess uncle have proposed her." Hoseok spoke, making nami laugh.

"No hobi, it was me who proposed him. Infact he was so shy when I said I love him and want to marry him." Nami spoke, everyone looked at Hanuel who still had redness on his neck.

"Oh my really, dad." Jungkook asked looking at Hanuel who glared at him.

"That's so cute, what happened after that." Tae asked.

"Our parents weren't ready for our marriage." Hanuel spoke with a sigh, they all felt how Hanuel was still sad about that thing.

Jungkook was about to say something but his phone rang, he just cut the call cause it was the call number who messaged him. That means it was somi.

"Then, how did you both got married?" Yoongi asked the question Jungkook was about to ask.

"She said we should run away from the house. And guess she even helped me to get out of my house and we ran away for months." Hanuel spoke shaking his head at memories.