26

Double update....

Next day...

Tae was in his thoughts throughout the day, he was feeling too different, the kiss they shared yesterday made him want to have those moments again. Where they both can be together, can be each other's and can live each other without any fear.

He knew it was not that easy that it seem, maybe this is the reason he himself was trying to have the courage to tell about his feelings to Jungkook from yesterday.

After they broke their kiss, everything became too awkward till evening, but tae made some jokes that removed the awkwardness yet they were barely making any eye contact. The kiss was initiated by both and they both weren't forced.

Tae sighed as he looked at Jungkook who wasn't even looking at him being too busy going through some files. Or maybe that's what he was pretending while he was himself taking glances at tae without getting caught.

They both looked at the door when hoseok walked in, hoseok had noticed the awkwardness around the two but didn't commented as it was their personal matter.

"The meetings are over for today,you both can leave if you want." He informed, the two looked at each other and immediately looked away the moment their eyes met.

"Hmm we will be leaving them." Jungkook spoke getting up from his chair as he started to collect all the files that were scattered on his desk, tae hummed as he did the same.

Tae sighed as he saw Jungkook two steps away from him, his back facing him as he waited for tae to get finished with his work.

"Kook." Tae called making the raven turn around.

Tae gulped as they stared at each other, he took one step, getting closer to the male who was staring at him with so many emotions in his eyes.

"Kook, I..." Tae gulped as he fisted his blazer's selves. Jungkook hummed as if he was encouraging tae to say what he wanted too.

"I..." Tae didn't knew how he is suppose to say he likes other, or maybe loves him. Tae stepped more closer to Jungkook who blinked.

"Kook..." Tae took a deep breath, inhaling the calmly sent of Jungkook.

"Tae.."Jungkook called softly,more like desperately.

"Hmm, do...do you wanna say something?" Tae asked, Jungkook nodded as he bite his lips.

"It's...you..." Jungkook took a deep breath while tae's heart beat increased thinking Jungkook was going to confess.

"I...what?" Tae asked.

"You...you are...you are standing on my foot, get off." Jungkook spoke making tae's eyes wide he looked down and yes, he was standing on jungkook's feet.

Tae stepped back gritting his teeths, but Jungkook groaned as he jumped on his one feet while other was paining badly.

"You idiot." Jungkook spoke making tae glare at him.

"That is what you deserve." Tae spoke as he pushed him and walked out, mumbling numerous curses.

"Tae....ahhh mom, it's hurts god...tae wait." Jungkook walked and some times jumped on his one feet as he tries to catch tae who was already near the elevator.

Tae just ignored the raven who was busy hissing to himself cause of the pain he was feeling. Tae huffed at the male who glanced at him. Jungkook felt slightly guilty for ruining the moment but it's not his fault, tae stood on his feet and it was hurting him.

Tae just ignored Jungkook and walked out of the elevator going towards their car. While jungkook sighed and walked behind him.

"Tae...wait." Jungkook ran behind the male and held his arm who wasn't stopping to hear Jungkook.