35

Double update....

Tae thanked hobi and bid byes to him. Closing the door properly the black haired male walked back upstairs and sighed seeing his husband laying on their bed mumbling something.

A soft smile came on tae's lips as he remembered why Jungkook got drunk, one and only reason the raven was missing tae and ended up drinking alcohol to lessen the feeling.

Tae walked near the bed and sat their, with fond filled eyes he moved some hair strands from jungkook's forehead making the male peeking at tae.

"Why did you got drunk?" Tae mumbled to himself as he softly caressed jungkook's cheeks who was trying to understand who was sitting infront of him.

"Wh-o are you??" Jungkook asked trying to look suspicious but ended up looking cute making tae coo internally.

"I am Taehyung, Jeon Taehyung you---".

"Nwo nwo." Tae titled his head as Jungkook cut him off moving his pointing finger as no.

"What no?" Tae asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nwo you are not Jeon Taehyung, that's just one person my husband." Jungkook spoke with a wide smile making tae to look at him with adoration.

"Ohh, but my name can be Jeon Taehyung too." He spoke but Jungkook shook his head.

"There is just one Taehyung, my Taehyung, My cutie." Jungkook spoke with a dreamy smile, the nickname cutie did things to tae.

"Hmm, but I am cute as well aren't I?" Tae asked blinking his eyes, but pouted as Jungkook shook his head.

"Nwo, no one is more cute, beautiful and... and" Jungkook paused as he closed his eyes for some seconds but before tae can say or make a moment he shut open his eyes shaking his head.

"And hot. You know he is shoooooooo hot." Jungkook spoke with a pout but the words made tae feel heat rushing to his cheeks, Jungkook finds him hot that's a good information.

"Is he?" Tae asked and chuckled when Jungkook nodded his head furiously, the raven haired started to tell how cute and beautiful his husband looks or how sweet his sounds and what not while tae just listened to all the blabbering with a whipped smile, he was really mesmerized by the drunk male who looked like a small kid telling about something cutely.

Tae was all gone in jungkook's talks, he heard something that made his breath hitched, his heart almost stopped and he felt he was dreaming when Jungkook said...

********

The sun peeked from the closed curtains making the sleeping male groan in annoyance, the raven haired was sleeping on his stomach and to avoid the bright light he buried his face under a pillow.

But the pain in his head made him groan again. Jungkook sighed as he flipped on his back and pressed his finger on his forehead. The raven sighed tiredly and sat up, scratching his head Jungkook looked around but narrowed his eyes as he saw a tray placed on his side of night stand.

A glass of lemon water with a painkiller placed on the tray with a sticky note.

'take this medicine and drink the lemon water it will reduce your hangover.' Jungkook titled his head as he read the words.

'did hobi hyung placed it here?' Jungkook thought but just shrugged the thoughts and drank the medicine and lemon water.

After few minutes the raven removed the comforters from his body and walked towards the walk in closet, just as he looked around he became surprised seeing tae's side having the clothes that weren't here till yesterday.