09

Before starting the story, I had got a comment where one of my dear reader has asked me to change the story's title. Cause maybe the title didn't go well with the story, reading that I thought of you all thinking the same. I would love to change the title, but yeah I am loose of titles so help me with that .

Drop the title that you think will suit this story...

A week later...

It's been a week taekook got married, they both were taking their time to know about each other slowly slowly. They just can't jump on loving part, they would first know each other. Will try to adjust in each other's life, and then will fall slowly.

They both almost know everything about each other, their favourite food, fruit, colour, drink. As they got to know about each other, they realized there were many things where their choice was same.

Like both had sweet tooth and they can eat any sweet any hour of the day. Both have a passion of photography and painting, and they had decided they will definitely go out for doing nature photography and maybe paint a picture together.

As both of them didn't had much work to do, they both spend their days talking or watching movies. Just like now, they were watching Titanic for the 5th time in the whole week.

"For God sakes shut it already, I remember all the lines." Tae spoke taking the remote from Jungkook and shut off the television.

"What should we do, I don't want to watch any movie?" Jungkook spoke with a sigh.

"Don't know, I have no idea." Tae spoke, his shoulder slumped down.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but was stopped in between when he phone did a ding sound. He picked up the phone from the table and read the message his father sent him.

The raven haired gripped the phone hard as he scoffed loudly catching tae's attention. Jungkook threw the phone on the small coffee table with an angry face.

"Wohh, what happened? What made you so angry, you know that phone worths too much to be thrown like this." Tae spoke, Jungkook just sighed.

"Dad just messaged me telling we have to attend a business party." Jungkook spoke with a blank face.

"What's there to be so angry about this?" Tae asked with a frown.

"A party where all the businessman comes, that includes that fucker Choi as well." Jungkook spoke with an irritated tone, tae's face went blank as he heard the word.

"But why are you getting angry on this?" Tae asked making Jungkook's head to snap towards him.

"You are asking why am I getting angry on him? Do you know we both have to attend it, it's a party where everyone have to go with a partner. And.--"

"And you will meet your ex there, that is what makes you angry, right?" Tae asked and chuckled dryly when Jungkook just stared at him.

"No, it's not like that." Jungkook spoke shaking his head.

"You still love her, don't you?" Tae asked staring at Jungkook as of he was trying to read the raven haired mind.

"No, why would I love a cheater like her?" Jungkook spoke looking away from tae who hummed.

"Then, what's the problem. We should go, it's not like we are doing some work sitting in this house." Tae spoke with a shrug as he threw a popcorn in his mouth.

Jungkook looked at tae with a frown as he heard what tae said.

"You have no problem to go and attend the same party where your ex would be?" Jungkook asked looking at tae with disbelief who just shook his head.