18

Reminder: TRUST ON YOUR AUTHOR AS YOU READ THIS CHAPTER. AND PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE TO BE UPDATED...

Tae titled his head as he saw Somi standing ten feets away from Jungkook who pushed her as he heard the foot steps.

Somi had a confused face as she was pushed away suddenly. Tae walked ahead and stood near Jungkook who stared at Somi with blank expression.

"What are you doing here?" Tae asked coldly.

"I...I wanted to meet him." Somi spoke pointing at Jungkook who just rolled his eyes.

"And may I know why?" Tae asked, staring at her soul.

"She wanted me to be back to her, the audicity of this bitch." Jungkook spat as he stared at Somi who was shocked with the sudden behaviour. She opened her mouth to say he was the one who called her, but Jungkook glared at her shaking his head. She gulped and bowed to tae.

"I am sorry, I...I will leave ---"

Her words were cut of when a tight slap landed on her face, she looked up.at tae who was glaring at her deadly.

"Don't ever try coming near him or be ready to rote in hell. Don't take this as a threats, it's the last warning for you, stay away from my husband." Tae spoke darkly that made Jungkook and Somi both shirver, damn this male is too scary when he is angry.

Jungkook thought as he took a deep breath to calm his racing heart beats. But nearly flinched when tae held his hand and pulled him close.

"Fuck off now." Tae spoke Somi nodded and ran out, tae them glared at Jungkook who was really scared of him.

"Never let her get close to you, or I won't think much doing what I had said in morning." Tae spoke with a sweet smile that was no where near innocent or sweet. It was a warning smile, Jungkook was quick to nod his head at tae's word.

"It's good I had forgot my phone or I won't know this girl's play." Tae spoke with a huff as he left jungkook's hand and walked to his desk to get his phone.

"Is hobi hyung waiting for you?" Jungkook asked walking to his chair.

"No, he left I will take a cab to drive to home." Tae spoke shoving his phone in his pocket.

"No I am coming with you, the work is completed here." Jungkook spoke collecting his things, tae nodded as he waited for Jungkook.

The two left for tae's house, they enjoyed spending time with tae's family, Jungkook loved how namjin were treating him like their own sibling, and the most he loved was hoa tae was being teased by his parents. How they told Jungkook all the embarrassing moments of tae.

****

Next day...

Today was Saturday that means holding, taekook were already up. Tae was in the kitchen while Jungkook was still getting freshen up in the bathroom. Tae was making some cup cakes along with some spicy pasta.

Jungkook walked down humming some random songs as he scrolled insta on his phone, he was wearing a casual outfit and has messy hairs.

He walked to the kitchen to know what they are having as breakfast, but stopped as he saw tae's back facing him. He pressed his lips to not laugh as he saw tae moving his hands maybe dancing on some song he would be hearing.

He chuckled as tae turned around and stared at him with wide eyes, tae glared at him for Chuckling. While the raven just tugged out his tongue, he pulled a chair for himself and got settled on it placing his phone on the counter.

 While the raven just tugged out his tongue, he pulled a chair for himself and got settled on it placing his phone on the counter