Epilogue...

Jungkook walked inside the room, his eyes lit up as he saw tae looking at him, he was sitting back leaning on the bed rest behind. Tae had a smile on his face, the smile widened as he saw the small puddle of their life in jungkook's arms.

"Our Princess love." Jungkook spoke forwarding the girl whom tae took in his arms. Tears of happiness gathered in tae's eyes as he saw the small girl staring at him with her wide doe eyes.

"She is just like you kook." Tae spoke poking the girl's cheeks, the two looked at each other when she smiled.

"Hmm she is just like me, my princess." Jungkook muttured as he got settled near tae, he pecked her forehead and then tae's lips.

"Thank you for coming in my life and completing it, love." Jungkook spoke side hugging tae who pecked his lips as well.

"Thank you for loving me and trying to work on this marriage." Tae spoke placing his head on jungkook's shoulder as the two stared at the girl with Adoration.

****

"JEON DA SOM." A loud deep voice ringed inside the taekook's mansion, as a pregnant male was finding his 4 years old daughter who seem to be missing in afternoon.

"Da som." He called for the girl again, but sighed as he found her nowhere. Tae is again 5 months pregnant with their second child after 4 years.

Their first daughter Jeon da-som is one bratty and active child, she started to walk when she was 8 months old(just like me).

And the first word she spoke was at 6th month, and the word was dada. That day tae understood she is indeed dada's princess, well maybe that's why she always tends to be with Jungkook even if the male is in office, or home. Taekook both used to take da-som office with them cause they didn't wanted to trust any nanny.

But as tae has now completed his 5 month, he is starting to work from home that made da som to stay home with stay. She goes to school as well, she is in primary school currently.

Jungkook mostly stays at home too as he really don't want his love and princess to be away from him for long. But as he had a very important meeting today he went for office. Da som had a holiday today and she was supposed to be at house.

Tae remember clearly that Jungkook had made the girl sleep with tae before leaving for office then where the hell she went. Tae sat on the couch dialling jungkook's number.

"Yes love." He heard his husband's voice making him calm.

"I can't find da som anywhere, I am scared I don't know where she is?" Tae spoke with wobbly lips.

"Ummm, actually she is office with me." Tae heard jungkook's nervouse voice.

"Papa...." Followed by da son's voice, tae gritted his teeths.

"And when were you going to inform me about it?" He asked sternly.

"Actually I didn't took her, she sneakily got inside the car while I was busy talking on phone." Jungkook explained, tae rolled his eyes.

"You still should have atleast messaged me. I am so tired of you, you are spoiling her way too much." Tae spoke with a sigh.

"I am sorry love, I will scold her and will bring mint chocolate for you while returning." Jungkook spoke wishing for tae to agree.

"As if you have ever scolded her, fine bring me ice cream and cookies kookie and yeah come fast I am feeling lonely." Tae spoke with a pout making Jungkook chuckle.

"Will be there within 15 minutes love, bye bye." Jungkook spoke with a smuch.

"Bye bye." Tae spoke with pink cheeks.