"Mistress please." I begged, asking more of a taste of glory poured inside this woman. I hung onto her legs and head inside her leg looking up. I straightened up and kiss her stomach going down until her legs opened again until she reached her smothering climax, that stroke over her body violently knocking her out, her juices come pouring into and over my mouth gushing.

I took her precious juice into my mouth cherishing every drip. "Mother Mary..." I breathed. I drank from her dry, closing my eyes in the peace of our moment, my moment of endeavoring her and her dominant forceful shield being broken.

My moon goddess looks down at me with rage, eyes dark and body trembling yet I look up at her innocently. "Why did you do that?" Eliza asks.

"Eliza I love you, I love what I can do to your body, I love you so much." I stood up.

She looked away. "My dominance and everything throw away."

I pressed myself against her until our sex's were touching. "When you're with me, you can confide in me, come inside of me and give into me.... You can drop your front and give up whatever you like."

She lifted me onto her and took me to bed where she dropped me throwing a towel at me. "Dry off." she demands, beginning to dry off.

After a healthy breakfast that a maid made for for us Eliza and I walked down the first floor. I kissed her cheek before she got into the car, "I'll see you at work babes."

"Wait not yet, I have something for you." she pulls me to the garage, where there are her cars then a new one. A Lamborghini?! When did she get that, it wasn't there last night. She pulls me to the Lamborghini. "Ashley this is for you, a gift of being mines, a gift of your submission and mostly... Your love." she kisses my hand. "What'd I do without you in my dark world, you are my light and I've fallen for you so quickly it's been so long."

So long? I hug her and kiss her cheek. "Eliza you didn't have to do this, this is crazy I don't mind taking buses and trains it's much more fun anyway."

She looks at me darkly. "You will take it." She gives me the key and walks to her Maserati Ferrari. "I will see you at my job soon as you quit your job at the shithole princess."

I get inside my new car, it's as beautiful on the inside at the outside, I noticed Ashley already left. I left the garage and to my "old" job. I put some music on and Bad Blood by Taylor Swift is on, I'm feeling to music as I smoothly drive through out the New York streets to my job. I work at a sloppy diner naked "The Broad way" I park and walk in. Maddie is washing dishes and Paris is scrubbing the floor.

They gasp when they see me and run from their chores to hug me. "Ashley!"

"Oh guys I missed you."

"Where the fuck have you been girl?" Maddie asked.

I stammered. "With Eliza Robinson in India- It don't matter because I'm back and guys I love you so much."

They smiled. "When are you coming back home Ash?" Asked Paris.

I squirmed feeling put on the spot. "Paris... Mads, I don't know.... I'm kind of living with Eliza Robinson, we're um dating you know."