41

Chapter 41

    "Speaking of which, what's the difference between the [Affinity] technique and ordinary restraint?" Xia Youjie asked suddenly as he rushed to the place where Qingshuimian's magic power erupted.

    The confinement of the conjurer can be to oneself or to others. If the bondage is between the two, it cannot be violated, otherwise it will be backlashed. And Qingshuimian's [Fate] is also a contract between the two.

    At first glance, there seems to be no difference.

    So far, even Gojo Satoru can't fully understand Qingshuimian's technique.

    "Perhaps, how can Mian benefit from the matter of [Fate]?" As he spoke, his gaze from a distance slowly narrowed the scope along the traces of the overflowing spell power. Then slowly move to the foot, just stepping on an underground manhole cover.

    Xia Youjie followed his gaze, lowered his head slightly, and looked at the manhole cover on the ground.

    He suddenly raised his head and looked at Gojo Satoru with disbelief. Gojo Satoru nodded his head as a matter of course, and his eyes slid down to the tip of his nose, revealing those blue pupils that gleamed with mischief.

    "...How could Mian be in the sewer." Xia Youjie murmured.

    "There used to be curse spirits here, it's normal." Wujo Wu didn't find it strange at all. He raised a finger and dialed his mirror frame, trusting his six eyes 100%.

    "Now, open it up and jump in. It's like Alice jumped into that cave."

    ·

    In the dim light of the sewer.

    Half a person's tall white machete chopped down one by one. The white skeleton with a slender skeleton chopped it up and cursed angrily: "Today I will let you know who is your father!"

    Before waiting for an answer, the white skeleton roared angrily, and replied righteously: "That's right, it's me! "

    ..."

    Although my sister is cute like this, what's so good about being a curse father.

    The real person was chopped into a bloody mess, and there was a large purple pool of blood on the ground, and he was powerless to fight back.

    However, his calm attitude of not fighting back made Qing Shuimian suspicious.

    Is it so weak? How did this curse spirit kill my sister three years ago?

    In order to avoid trouble, after thinking for a moment, he called out: "Cheng Hai, it's okay."

    The gleaming machete was about to fall, and when he heard this, he barely stopped in mid-air. The petite white skeleton jumped up, threw the machete aside, and jumped towards Qingshuimian happily.

    "Brother—" She rushed over with her arms outstretched, quickly jumped onto Qing Shuimian's body and hugged her tightly, and kept asking non-stop.