13

Chapter 13

    The heart of a boy...

    Qing Shuimian was speechless for a while. No reply yet, another text message.

    "Brother, did people in my family make things difficult for you today? If you have any questions, please tell me." The inscribed name is sister Momoze Narumi.

    After thinking for a while, Qing Shuimian replied: "It's nothing. You can study at ease and go home early."

    The phone returned to the text message receiving interface, and stayed on the text message Xia Youjie just sent.

    The heart of a boy... Is it...

    "Then I'm really sorry. Gojo Satoru is actually a very good person." It can be said to be a standard tall, rich and handsome. And this kind of person should not exist in the peaceful days of Qingshuimian brothers and sisters.

    The text message fluttered over like a pigeon's wings. After closing the phone, Qing ShuiMian leaned back heavily against the wall, and unintentionally tilted his head back, triggering the light switch.

    With a sound of "flutter", the light in the living room was turned on, and the warm yellow light in the room was flowing, revealing the loneliness of no one.

    ·

    The blue and white clear sky has a hint of light green water color, like taking out marbles from a refreshing drink bottle, and seeing the clear sky from the transparent beads.

    The dense green branches and leaves cast large black shadows, providing the two teenagers under the tree with a shade that can cover the light sunlight. Leaning on the thick birch tree trunk, Xia Youjie raised his hand to play with his mobile phone, distracting his ears to listen to Wutiao Wuyitong's complaints.

    "...I still think he likes me!" Gojo Satoru said firmly.

    Without moving his eyes from the phone screen, Xia Youjie just counted: "Seventh time."

    "He acted this morning just to lie to me! Everything is an excuse!" Wutiao Wu said eloquently.

    "The tenth time."

    "Ah, when he was a child, compared to now, he is completely different!" Gojo Satoru raised his hand and scratched his silver hair.

    "The eighteenth time." Xia Youjie counted calmly.

    Gojo Satoru ignored it, and poured down Coke with his neck up. The brown liquid stimulated by carbonic acid flowed down his throat, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down. Dazed for a moment, the white-haired man looked at the playground not far away, and then his eyes fell on the rose bush in the corner of the playground.

    Flowers and leaves are flying. It seems that there are still shadows of the two white-haired teenagers, and the two white heads that were once intimate are stuck together. At that time, Qing Shuimian was teasing him, but she still didn't admit it.