12

Chapter 12

    Another opened sliding door reveals the courtyard, the blend of sand and stone, and the Zen-like dry landscape. In the distance, the startled deer knocked, and in the silence, there was a sound.

    In the room, on one side are four members of the Shimizu family including Shimizu Mian, and on the other side are three members of the Gojo family.

    Wujo Wu sat cross-legged, occasionally tapping his fingers on his knees, looking at Qingshuimian opposite him with great interest, as if admiring his prey. Qingshuimian lowered her head, felt his gaze, and still flipped through the menu slowly.

    It was Gojo Satoru who asked him to decide to order.

    High-end Japanese food shop, there are several pages of high-end cuisine, even Osechi cuisine for the New Year feast, are divided into Tokyo style and Kansai style. How to order meals reasonably is a basic problem in interpersonal relationships.

    All in all, everyone here should be satisfied. A few eyes were indeed probing Qingshuimian, as if they wanted to find out why the young master Wutiao looked up to him.

    Shimizumian just lowered her eyes quietly, and while the woman in kimono was waiting quietly, she ordered traditional sashimi, hand-held sushi, etc., then raised her head and smiled and asked everyone if they had any taboos or preferences, and when they got no or casual answers, they ordered some Snacks such as steamed buckwheat, wasabi kaba, and ginger-flavored snails are served with cold sake.

    His scrutinizing gaze was withdrawn for a moment, because he was comprehensive.

    …What the fuck, it’s not me who went on a blind date with him, why are you still satisfied?

    Even though he complained in his heart, Qingshuimian would not lose his temper for a moment of unhappiness. He just closed the menu with a smile, raised his head and asked, "Please serve me a separate Yangyu."

    "Yangyu?" the woman in kimono said in surprise.

    "It's the crumbs that float on the oil surface when frying tempura." Qingshuimian explained, "That's called 'Yangyu*'." "Oh," the woman in

    kimono smiled awkwardly, "This Guest, we are a high-end Japanese grocery store, and it is impossible for this kind of thing to be recycled..." After a pause, she changed her words, "Sorry, this thing is unlikely to be available." The eyes of the Wutiao family on the opposite side were harsh for a moment

    .

    "Hey Qingshuimian, don't expose your vulgarity and low taste." Here, the young man from the family warned him in a low voice, looking at the opposite side with a little nervousness.

    Following his gaze, Qingshuimian saw the faint disdain on the faces of the attendants of the Wutiao family, and seemed to believe that his taste was low.

    At this time, Gojo Satoru spoke.

    "Yangyu, is it delicious?" Half-slip sunglasses revealed blue eyes that were slightly curious.