30

Chapter 30

    The cicadas in summer are making noise.

    Today's wind is very noisy.

    The only vending machine at the Tokyo Magic College is broken.

    In an instant, in addition to the singing of cicadas throughout the summer, there was also the wailing of the students of Jugao. When the school informed that it will be repaired at another day, everyone's hearts seemed to be dead. There are only a few people in the first grade, and their expressions are very calm.

    Passing by alumni along the corridor, cafeteria, track and other places, Nitro and Xia Youjie walked back to the classroom calmly. Then, Xia Youjie took out his mobile phone and announced according to the latest text message he received.

    "Enlightenment said he would be back later. He has purchased the list of snacks we provided and will bring them back later."

    Here, there should be cheers and applause. After all, they enjoy material happiness alone.

    Unfortunately, the other two did not respond. Nitrate was smoking a cigarette by the window, while Qingshuimian lay motionless on the table. He pressed his face down on the desk, which was covered with a few sheets of paper, his arms were hanging down decadently, and he held a black pen in his right hand, repeatedly pressing the pen refill button to switch on and off.

    "Ah..." Qingshuimian let out a painful voice, so depressed that it appeared on the gray background.

    Xia Youjie came over and picked up one or two pieces of A4 paper scattered on the ground, which were five-line music scores. After writing a few lines, it was rejected by black scratches.

    Knowing his identity as a singer, Shimizu Mian is writing songs. Worried that his fever and cold were barely overdone, Xia Youjie said, "Would you like to take a rest first, Mian?

    " Going on the show to promote new songs. But until now, I can’t write a finished product.”

    Lying on his stomach, he raised his arms to prop up the table, his fair face was imprinted with ink stains from the score, his lips were slightly pursed, his crimson eyes stared intently into the distance, there was a kind of unyielding energy in meditation, indeed like a naive and enthusiastic artist.

    The hand on the trouser leg moved slightly, Xia Youjie wanted to wipe off the ink on his face. Outside the window, in the blue sky, a cloud floated slowly.

    Nitro, who was smoking by the window, suddenly let out a "huh". In the next second, a figure jumped to the window sill, stepped on the window, and half body leaned in.

    Xia Youjie looked keenly at the window, and saw Wu Tiaowu stepping in through the window, holding onto the window frame with one hand, and carrying a large bag of snacks with the other. With a sound of "hey hey", he jumped in through the window and handed the snacks to Nitro.

    He slowly walked around behind Qing Shuimian, and made a boo gesture to Xia Youjie, his blue eyes excited like a urchin. And Qingshuimian looked up at a corner of the ceiling, thinking deeply, completely immersed in thinking about composing music.