32

Chapter 32

    Shimizu's private powder room.

    Now he is sitting in front of the make-up mirror, and the make-up artist standing beside him is doing his eyebrows and makeup responsibly.

    The manager paced anxiously, walking up and down the room. He looked up at Qingshuimian, let out an "ah", walked a few steps, then looked up at the white Persian cat that had occupied the entire armchair by himself, said "oh" again, and shook his head violently.

    This deliberation caused Qing ShuiMian, who closed his eyes, to raise his eyelids, looked at the manager's reflection in the mirror, and said, "You'd better say it." What he wanted was

    this sentence, and the manager uttered it eloquently. .

    Let's start with offending people.

    "Mr. Liangjie, the host, is a veteran of the entertainment industry who has debuted for 19 years. He started his career by covering national programs. He has a lot of contacts in the TV station. He is also good at playing the brand of his family, and he gets along very well with the program group. "

    Especially the cameraman you offended just now is the child of Mr. Ryosuke's cousin. You offended the cameraman, which is equivalent to offending Mr. Ryosuke! "

    Qing Shuimian has his own opinion on this.

    He replied: "Because he is a veteran, he must maintain his identity. He wouldn't openly punish a newcomer, after all, his family wouldn't be the only one in the TV station. Based on this, he is at most yin and yang and strange connotation to me. "

    " Moreover, it was the behavior during the break of the program recording, and it was not linked to the program itself. He wanted to stand up for his so-called relatives, so he just played tricks secretly on the show. "

    In the face of his eloquent talk, the agent knew that he was clear-headed and understood the stakes. Originally, this was one of the key reasons why he signed Qingshuimian. However, the

    agent didn't understand even more. Puzzled.

    "Since you know this, why do you help those girls? Many people pretend not to be there, and so should we. This is the best way! "

    With a raised brow, the make-up artist let out a soft cry, and the end of the brow was drawn away, drawing a broken line. The makeup artist hurriedly bowed and apologized, Qing Shuimian waved his hand, and smiled softly, expressing that he didn't care.

    Then, the makeup artist wipes it off with a damp cotton pad. After redrawing the eyebrows, Qing ShuiMian continued: "At that time, the girls were obviously unwilling, and I just did it with a little effort."

    The manager was not satisfied with such a simple answer, but he just said: "Mr. Cotton, you have always been smart and calm, you know how to judge the situation, and you are very good at observing the situation.

    "

    "As a singer, how can Mian act impulsively and bravely like a young boy? You know the benefits!" "