58-59

Chapter 58

    On the dead branches, there is new snow.

    The green fir branches are covered with fine white snow, like white velvet flowers that ignite the whole tree. When the cold wind blows, countless snowflakes condense on the branches, like falling flowers and rain.

    "Look, Xueyu." Xia Youjie beside him said, Qing Shuimian raised his head in response to the situation, and looked up.

    Wearing a black eyepatch, he couldn't see, only felt the slight cold rain falling, falling on his nose or cheeks. A little cold, coupled with the cold wind blowing, made him shiver uncontrollably, and his body couldn't help shaking.

    Stepping back, she sank into the soft snow, staggered, Qing Shuimian's body crooked, and then someone grabbed the back of the collar and picked it up.

    "Be careful, Mian." Gojo Satoru's tone was slightly dissatisfied.

    But Qingshuimian knew that it was not aimed at him.

    The three of them came out in the early morning and met to see the unique scenery of Lake Mashu - the Sun Pillar. But when we got to the vicinity, we walked and walked, but we still couldn't find the destination.

    They lost their way.

    However, for this matter, the three seem to be turning a blind eye.

    Qingshuimian is currently suffering from short-term snow blindness, and can't see things for a while. Therefore, he can keep his mouth shut and try to avoid the sense of his own existence, so as not to feel that he is a drag; I can guess that it is a genius conjurer, it is easy to exorcise the curse and save others, but in Hokkaido, because of getting lost and suffering serious Waterloo, it seems to be very inferior.

    In the final analysis, it is all the self-esteem of the teenagers that is at work.

    "I'll take a look in the sky." Gojo Satoru said, putting the wool cap on Shimizumian's head.

    The sound of footsteps stepping on the snow gradually faded away.

    Knowing that Gojo Satoru was far away, Qing ShuiMian fumbled to straighten the brim of the hat, feeling that one side of the hair was hanging down, scratching his cheek, itching. And the darkness in front of his eyes is equivalent to sealing most of his self-care ability.

    "Jie, help me sort it out." He said out loud.

    Xia Youjie came over as he said, took off his wool cap, and combed the boy's soft white hair bit by bit. After flattening the messy hair, he stretched the brim of the woolen hat with both hands, put it on the full head, smoothed the hair again, combed the protruding hair and tucked it into the hat.

    During this process, his movements were gentle, and his inward palms were warm, giving people a comforting feeling like being placed in a stove in the cold winter.

    "Okay." Finally, Xia Youjie let go of his hand and said.

    Raising his hand to touch the woolen cap, Qingshuimian felt no discomfort at all, and he let out a long sigh of relief.