63-64

Chapter 63

    that night.

    According to the reporter who was on the spot, a white-haired man rushed out of the apartment downstairs of the popular singer Mian, followed by the singer Mian with a mop.

    In the middle of the street, the two looked at each other across the street and provoked each other.

    "Come here! Come here and I'll kill you, you liar!"

    "No, I won't go! Come here!"

    This kind of dialogue was repeated no less than twenty times.

    As the situation was at a stalemate, the white-haired man shouted: "Although the engagement is broken, you took the initiative to kiss me just now, and you have to be responsible to me!" He asked the

    singer Mian loudly: "When will you get married?"

    "Will you marry me?" How are you?"

    The man answered, the singer Mian picked up the mop with one hand, like a javelin thrower holding a javelin, and flew straight at the white-haired man with a professional posture, full of murderous intent.

    "Get out!"

    The relationship between the two of them was broken, and they quarreled and fought in the street. It is suspected that there was an engagement relationship.

    Afterwards, the reporter thought about it for a while, and solemnly wrote the conclusion: popular---singer Mian actually had a hidden marriage for a long time, married the same sex and divorced again!

    Later, this gossip was bought out by Qingshuimian's brokerage company, and it never saw the light of day.

    ·

    Today is unlucky!

    In just one day, Qingshuimian experienced his friend Xia Youjie confessing to himself, and the five enlightened cats revealed their real bodies.

    No matter how I recall or think, the latter is more irritating!

    That bastard white hair really took advantage of his unstable spells to pretend to be Xiao Wu, the cutest cat in the world in his eyes!

    grass!

    Big shit!

    At this moment, Qing Shuimian has the intention of killing Gojo Wu. Compared to being incompetent and furious, Shimizumian is more of an unswerving activist. He has already called the Yokohama Buteisha, wanting to ask how much it would cost to unite himself to buy Gojo Satoru.

    Ah Gojo Wu, that bastard! Next time we meet, he should bald all the white hairs on his head, every single one!

    At this time, Qing Shuimian was dazzled by anger, completely unaware that if he really bought the murder, there would be no next time. Perhaps such a contradiction, he understands it in his heart, but he may not be willing to admit it.