45-46

Chapter 45

    Yokohama is a port city where rivers converge.

    On the sparkling river, fireworks bloom on the bank. And on the bridge near the port, Goto Satoru rested his arms on the protective railing of the bridge, blowing the night wind, with the pair of sunglasses he often wore on his nose.

    "Bang—"

    The fireworks rose and reflected on the river, like sinking stars.

    Perhaps because of the fireworks, many people gathered on the river bank. The night on the bridge was only shrouded in Gojo Satoru. However, Gojo Satoru obviously couldn't care less about looking at the scenery, holding the phone with one arm, as if out of breath, his voice became louder.

    "Why is Mian like this!" The tone sounded like the last questioning and resistance of an aggrieved child.

    Nitzi on the other end held the phone with two fingers and rolled her eyes. She really had no intention of participating in the battle between the three DKs.

    "D--Hi, the Nitro user you dialed is not online." She imitated the dull customer service voice, "If there is nothing wrong, please hang up; if there is something, please also hang up." "Hey Nitro!" Wujo Wu was more

    angry up.

    Picking up the phone for a while, Nitrate said perfunctorily: "I'm here. I'm using a mannequin to confirm the part, holding a scalpel." Gojo

    Satoru seemed not a very talkative person.

    "Then answer the phone with the other hand and listen to me," he said.

    "..." Thinking of hanging up this guy, he will be even more bombed, and the series of deadly calls will definitely be arranged. Niatzi temporarily compromised, holding a thin scalpel in his hand, gesticulating on the human figure lying on the central operating table, and took the time to listen to the complaints of the young master Wutiao.

    "Well, you hate Mian..." Niozi echoed perfunctorily, before he could finish speaking, the person on the other end of the phone exploded.

    "Who said I hate him!"

    "..." Taking a deep breath, he stabbed the mannequin with a knife, pressed the handle of the knife with his palm, and warned earnestly, "Wu, you better speak quickly." DK

    really bother.

    "Why is he like this!" Gojo Satoru grasped the topic and continued, "Always trying to distinguish the relationship between himself and others, rejecting others' help, and using such childish methods to piss me off!" There was a moment of

    silence , Nitrate asked from the bottom of her heart: "Aren't you very clear about this?"

    But she didn't expect that Gojo Goku was usually narcissistic and fell into the wrong illusion that Qingshuimian liked herself. If this illusion was broken, it would definitely It will explode.