24

Chapter 24

    A long asphalt road section, not smooth. It undulates slightly, like a slow and gentle ocean tide. It freezes, as if forever. If a couple walks by, shoulder to shoulder, there will probably be a long and secret joy.

    It's a pity that Qingshuimian and Wujo Wu are not a couple. Facing each other at a distance is like looking across mountains and rivers, and no one understands the other.

    Putting up a finger, he pulled down the round-frame sunglasses on the tip of his nose, Gojo Wu asked: "Why?"

    His question was short, and Qing ShuiMian answered quickly: "To be with you is just a stopgap measure."

    In front of the Buddhist monastery The family snatched the marriage, but it was just a partnership with Qi Chanyuan Naozai. As for maintaining an engaged relationship with him, it is to understand his views on his sister Tianhe Juju as soon as possible.

    emotion?

    nonexistent.

    Qingshuimian has no heart. The only heart is only for my family.

    "It's an expedient measure..." Gojo Satoru repeated, looking at the boy opposite, he was not angry, "Don't you think I'm super handsome?"

    His rhetorical question made Qing Shuimian deeply feel the narcissism.

    The sky is already dark, the azure-colored sunset sinks into the horizon, and the misty night is slowly coming. Qing ShuiMian frowned slightly, and told the truth: "Before, I agreed to you because of my sister's affairs."

    Hearing this, Gojo Wu let out a "wow", raised his hand and scratched his head, and said very directly: "You I really don't trust people."

    Qing ShuiMian lowered his eyes, and said softly, "Sorry."

    He didn't know why he said these unexpected lines.

    The night is gradually dark blue, and the golden stars in the sky are dazzling, and further down, the persimmon-colored street lamps on the roadside open up the sky and the earth, and the bright yellow lights are opened like umbrellas.

    Gojo Satoru put his pocket in his pocket and walked slowly into the light curtain of the street lamp, his snow-white hair was dyed brilliant golden, like the ears of rice harvested in autumn without wind.

    The sunglasses drooped down, still slipping off the tip of the nose. His thick white eyelashes are also dyed gold, like dandelions, they will fly away with a slight blow. The ice-blue eyes are like the clear sky like the Antarctic ice field, clear and cold.

    "Don't apologize." Gojo Satoru said in a cold tone, "This is not what I want."

    Then what do you want? Qingshuimian tilted her head in doubt.

    He was hidden in the gradually dark blue night, and his expression could not be seen clearly. Compared with Gojo Satoru, who was openly expressing his dissatisfaction under the light, Qingshuimian's thoughts were much deeper.

    He also has a lot to think about.

    For example, Shimizu Honke. Since they want to control the relationship between Gojo Wujo and him, Qingshuimian might as well use their strength to destroy it with their own hands, and then kill it is the responsibility of the family.