22

Chapter 22

    The author has something to say:

    the previous chapter has been overhauled, and it is recommended to read the previous chapter together with this chapter, for smoother emotions and logic.

    as well as.

    The supporting roles in this chapter will never appear in more than three chapters.

    ·

    The Insulted and Injured*: Dostoyevsky's book of the same name.

    Can't remember who gave the last hug and when*. : "The Hill" by Li Zongsheng.

    Dirty trash can.

    Open black garbage bag.

    Flowing black hair, snow-white arms.

    It seems that there is a kind of dark-colored filth under the feasting and green background of the sinful city.

    The garbage bag suddenly rustled, Qing Shuimian was stunned, but still walked forward. He squatted down and pulled open the huge black garbage bag, and then saw the person inside with his eyes slightly open, with a dazed expression on his face.

    His eyes were bright, overflowing with crystal clear tears.

    Not dead, great. Qing ShuiMian breathed a sigh of relief, said to wait a moment and hurried home, took out the windbreaker and folded it back. Then put the windbreaker on the person lying in the garbage bag and fasten it button by button.

    This beautiful child just kept silent and obeyed, and was dragged home by Qingshuimian.

    Qingshuimian took him home. Back in the room, I brought him another set of clothes and pants, and said: "My sister has something to do and hasn't come back yet, you go take a bath first, and then put on a change of clothes." On the sofa, the beautiful

    child sat hugging her knees, curled up Little blob. There were dark marks on his fair face, his eyes were dim, and he was in a daze for a long time.

    Qing Shuimian met him a few times when he was in the family, and vaguely remembered his name. Seeing that he still didn't respond, he tentatively called out: "Zero?"

    As if some kind of stress response, hearing someone calling, the beautiful child named Ling shook violently, and the whole windbreaker shook like autumn leaves. Then, he quickly raised his head, stretched his neck and looked up at the person, and said timidly: "Okay."

    After saying that, he got off the sofa as promised, put on a windbreaker, and walked to the bathroom. Under the windbreaker, her thin thighs were exposed, covered with red and purple bruises.

    Qingshuimian saw it in his eyes, did not speak, and sighed softly. He took out his cell phone and sent a text message to his sister.

    "There are guests staying at home tonight, and I will buy more food when I come back."

    "Okay." My sister returned quickly, "Meet with netizens again, and apply to be home at ten o'clock in the evening. PS. Of course, I am not the only one, we Also with friends Naze Mizuki and Awayama Mirai."