21

Chapter 21

    "Price, do you mean that?"

    Qingshuimian asked quietly.

    Sometimes, he will feel that it is very sad to observe words and expressions. For example, now, before asking, he actually already knew what it meant.

    In the early summer night, it was a bit chilly.

    How should I put it, there are actually many ways to end this matter, and it is not unheard of in the entertainment industry to accept such hints, but Qingshuimian can resolve it with cleverness. However, Qingshuimian could easily understand the maliciousness behind the beautiful child that my family forcibly sent up tonight.

    —and you're just a puppet on a string, like the pretty kid tonight.

    It was as if I had returned to the helplessness I felt when I was twelve years old and forced to go on a hunger strike when I was locked up.

    Obviously five years have passed!

    In the darkness of the past, the eyes of that young child looking from afar had a crystal clear and broken light.

    Do not go gentle into that night, but roar* in the dark. As if in order to resist the unbearable past, Qingshuimian was aroused to rebel.

    He raised his hand without hesitation, pulled off the collar of his pajamas, lowered his jaw slightly, and said to the person on his body challenged: "Then come."

    To prove and prove, it may be wrong. But the malicious impact is still there, and Qingshuimian told himself that Gojo Satoru is not very annoying.

    But what deviated from his thoughts was his stiff body and hoarse voice. Gojo Satoru saw everything. He raised his hand and lightly touched the face of the person next to him, his five fingers slightly spread out, a gentle stroking movement.

    Just like in childhood, he sat on the flower branch, and the butterfly stayed beside him by chance.

    The other side of good things is fragility.

    Like catching a butterfly's wings, he raised his two fingers together and squeezed Qing Shuimian's face.

    "Ah, there's no flesh on her face, she's still cute when she was a child."

    After making the above evaluation, Gojo Satoru turned over and returned to his original position, and closed his eyes to sleep. And Qing ShuiMian unconsciously raised his hand to touch his face, he was surprised for a long time, and his heart was extremely complicated.

    She was still cute when she was a child...

    meaning she's not cute now, shit.

    #Childhood Filter · Full Level · Wutiao Wu#

    Wutiao

    Wu fell into a drowsy sleep, and suddenly heard a sigh from the person with his back to him.

    Then, Qingshuimian said, "Wu Tiao, you have to forgive me."