23

Chapter 23

    The elevator stopped on the first floor and opened silently.

    Shimizu Mian in the elevator, and Momose Chenghai standing outside the elevator door looked at each other.

    "Brother, I'm back." The younger sister greeted first and stepped into the elevator. And raising his wrist to look at his watch, Qing Shuimian read out the time at this moment: "21:46:08 seconds." He

    also corrected him intimately, "That's 9:46:08 in the evening, oh no, now It's twelve seconds."

    "Ah, really." Faced with his unnecessary rigor, Momoze Chenghai's face swelled into a bun, "It's already fourteen minutes earlier than the ten o'clock in the report!" Qing ShuiMian said

    first He straightened his sleeves, raised his eyebrows again, and questioned: "Then why didn't you answer my phone, I was going to pick you up." Complaining, "

    Mei Yue and the others are going to laugh at your sister-in-law again, I feel a little ashamed", see Qing ShuiMian frowned slightly Wrinkle didn't think there was anything wrong, the younger sister sighed as if giving up, said "Okay, it's all right", then lifted the bagged food in her hand and handed it to him.

    Shimizumian took it, and looked down at the bag. They were all B-grade delicious snacks in the market, such as Hiroshima yaki, curry rice, soba noodles, etc.

    "Brother, you said there is a friend living at home, who is it?" Momose Narumi asked curiously.

    "A child of my family has no place to go, so he stayed overnight." Qing ShuiMian said lightly.

    Compared with his understatement, the younger sister's reaction was real and intense: "Huh?!"

    Obviously, the relationship between the family and their siblings is the worst! Why do you still take in the children of your own family?

    There must be something hidden in it. Just as he was about to ask, a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes entered the elevator, wearing the latest Pele Philippe model on his wrist. Another lady with a good figure came in, wrapped in a high-end ready-to-wear.

    The upper-middle-class elites live in high-end apartments, and they have a glamorous appearance. Several people pressed the floor they wanted to occupy, and soon, the Qingshui brothers and sisters arrived at the floor of their home, entered the combination lock to open the door and went home.

    When changing shoes at the entrance, Momose Narumi moved lightly and tiptoed to the living room, which was empty.

    "Where is the person?" Looking around with one hand on her hips, her eyes fell on the corridor leading to the room, "Going to sleep?

    " , Refrigerate cold and perishable foods one by one.

    What was left was a warming box of Hiroshimayaki, okonomiyaki with fried noodles. After asking my sister and being rejected, Qingshuimian gently put it on the dining table. Then I urged my sister to take a bath and go to bed early.