53-54

Chapter 53

    In winter, the sky is clear and light blue-gray.

    The sky is dark, and the cold wind is also biting, just like this thin and blunt sky, which makes people feel dull and painful.

    The office of the President of the Armed Forces Club in Yokohama welcomed its first guest today.

    The door of the president's office was knocked for the fifth time.

    "Please come in."

    After getting permission, another member came in with edamame cakes: "New pastries, please taste." As he spoke, the white-haired boy bent down and wanted to put the pastries on the coffee table.

    Sitting next to the tea table, Qing Shui Mian glanced at the persimmons, Huifang rolls, rice cake and red bean soup and other winter foods on the small table, and laid them out on the table one by one. He said with a smile, "Thank you." He just sat down for about ten minutes

    . This is the fourth time I have delivered food. Every time people come is different.

    He came with him today, as well as his younger sister, Momoze Narumi. The girl quickly understood and looked at her brother beside her with a smile.

    Qing ShuiMian leaned forward and helped the white-haired boy Dun set up the pastries, expressing his thanks again. And the white-haired member did not leave, standing with the square tray in his arms, embarrassed. As for the office door that was not closed, two or three staff figures were piled up in the crack of the door, and urged in a low voice, "Say it, Dunjun" "Come on, Dunjun, it's up to you".

    And this white-haired boy, holding the tray tightly with both hands, stood stiffly.

    Occasionally glanced at Qing ShuiMian's face, and then quickly escaped.

    This is a common reaction from fans.

    Today, however, Shimizu Mian came to the Butei Club for another purpose. Originally, he really didn't want to bring his younger sister, Momose Narumi, but he couldn't help her being coquettish and rolling around, so he insisted on pestering her.

    For this matter, Qingshuimian is determined to remove other unnecessary obstacles.

    So, seeing the young man's unnatural expression, Qing ShuiMian joked with a smile: "Is there something sticky on my face? Is this——Ah Dun-jun?"

    Under Fukuzawa Yukichi's reminder, he knew that the white-haired boy's name was Atsushi Nakajima.

    Hearing his joke, Atsushi Nakajima shook his head quickly, but at the same time, he also had the impression that the singer was very friendly, so he mustered up the courage to speak.

    "I'm a fan of singer Mian. Wait, can you sign for us?"

    Nodding his head and saying hello. Atsushi Nakajima's eyes lit up instantly, he kept bowing, and thanked him ecstatically. Qingshuimian waved his hand, indicating that he should.