4

Chapter 4

    The green barbed wire fence in the corner of the playground, the rose vines twine and climb, the rich dark green and the gorgeous rose flowers complement each other, just like a heavy ink and colorful oil painting. However, in this oil painting, they are not the protagonists.

    The two people sitting under the roses are the protagonists.

    Qingshuimian's crimson eyes reflected the appearance of another boy. Gojo Satoru's appearance is very good, not inferior to any beautiful boy who is famous for his appearance in the entertainment circle. The blue eyes are like the water-colored lake and the clear sky, and in the changing light, they also turn into the pure empty color of the summer sky. The white hair was like a field of snow, following the contours and covering the red tips of the ears.

    The beauty of youth is the beauty of youth. The beauty of youth lies in being fresh and moving.

    From the perspective of sitting on his thighs, Qingshuimian observed more of the boy's side neck, which was smoothly connected to the collarbone. The high-collared uniform of the High School of Conjuration completely covered Gojo Satoru's neck, and he couldn't see the beautiful butterfly collarbone perched there.

    I saw the smooth lines of his neck, slightly stretched, forming an elegant and wild straight line like a leopard.

    The soft, broken hair on the back of the neck was flattened neatly, and the remaining stubble, like white wheat seedlings after frost, was connected to the slender neck.

    The immature and youthful youthful beauty has some signs of maturity, just like a peach in early summer, after one bite, the ripe pink and juicy flesh is exposed in the green skin.

    I can't remember any great man who said that the first sign of true love is timidity in boys and boldness in girls.

    It's probably the same with love at first sight.

    When Qingshuimian couldn't help raising his hand, he wanted to touch the curve of Wujo Wu's side neck. Gojo Satoru frowned, and stretched out his arms to block it. Rose petals fell silently, and his lower eyelids were slightly red, as if stained with the rich color of falling flowers.

    Seeing this, Qing ShuiMian withdrew her hand with a smile, without insisting. Then, taking advantage of his unpreparedness, he suddenly raised his hands, gently grabbed Wutiao Wu's hair, pinched it, and pulled it into the shape of two standing white cat ears, and his mouth was not idle.

    Meow--

    Pale lips spit out the syllable silently.

    First, he was shocked by Qing ShuiMian's boldness, after all, no one would dare to treat him like this, and then he was amused by his actions and words. Gojo Satoru raised his head and laughed loudly.

    The clear and clear laughter shook the rose bushes on the barbed wire fence, and the branches, leaves and petals fluttered.

    "You are very interesting." Finally, Gojo Satoru said, "I will cover you in this school from now on."

    That's it?