Gojo has become my cat

"Gojo has become my cat"

Author: Guan Shanyuexia

    Shimizumian

    has a cat.

    The soft white long hair feels cool and smooth like silk, and the figure is flexible and vigorous. The pink meat pads are very elastic to the touch, and even the backs of people holding their butts when they are angry are so cute.

    Maomao's eyes are very beautiful, deep blue, as if reflecting the clear starry sky of the sea.

    Qingshuimian took it for granted that his cat was the cutest kitten in the world.

    So take it with you wherever you go.

    However, the reactions of the people around him were very strange, as if they were hallucinating because of being too jealous.

    Classmate: ...the one in your arms is Wu, right?

    Principal: Even if you are already engaged, you can't hug each other every day and never let go—!

    Everyone is drunk and I am sober, Qing ShuiMian is certain that they are sick.

    The blue eyes of the kitten in his arms blinked, so cute and innocent.

    He pressed his paws, bowed his head and gave a loving kiss dotingly.

    Then Duang made a sound, and his kitten disappeared—

    from the world's cutest kitten to the world's most uncut white-haired madman.

    And this white-haired man who had hated each other before was still pouting and waiting for a kiss.

    ——————————————————

    Feel out the unreliable white hair from the frame of the sunglasses to the bridge of the nose: When will you get married?

    Qingshuimian (slowly pulls out the forty-meter broadsword): Wait until you become a cat again.

    Content tags: Comics Fantasy Space Juvenile Comics Curse Back

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Qingshuimian, 5T5 ┃ Supporting role: Er Yanqiu advance receipt of "After Knowing I Was Killed by Xia You to Prove My Wife"; ┃ Others: Two volumes of the column have been completed.

    One-sentence introduction: As a cat, will Wutiao win the pet competition?

    Idea: Teenagers learn love and tenderness while growing up