69-70

Chapter 69

    Outside the eaves of the corridor, cloud shadows float.

    And the two opened paper doors let light fall in. The light between the eaves and the corridor seems to be compressed into a dazzling spot of light, floating across the center.

    It lies within a distance of one foot between the two of them looking closely at each other.

    Face to face, crimson eyes and purple pupils looked at each other.

    According to the plot of the story, someone should disturb her at this time. But the chirping of cicadas outside was elongated and stretched into a tight string, and there was no third party to disturb the situation.

    The trouser legs rolled up on the calf revealed one or two bloodstains of different shades, Qing Shuimian lightly lifted the other calf to press down the scar on the previous calf.

    During this process, his crimson eyes were always staring at the person being suppressed, those purple slender eyes.

    It's like two beasts looking at each other, threatening each other.

    Then, the pair of red eyes curved into spring water.

    "Jay," he called.

    The warm breath was like a wave, hitting Xia Youjie's face lightly, like the kiss of the waves.

    Xia Youjie, the patriarch who was being suppressed, still had his tense brows furrowed, but there was a slight looseness. Qing ShuiMian held up a hand to his ear, and called his name again.

    "Jie."

    Qing Shuimian smiled, then lowered her head. He put one hand on Xia Youjie's ear, lowered his head to look at him, there was always a smile in his red eyes. Then he blew a childish breath, and the bangs on Xia Youjie's forehead were blown away.

    It seems to have returned to that year's spring as deep as the sea. Countless camphor trees swayed in the wind, rushing in like a spring tide.

    At that time, the wind blew, and the school badge and flag on the playground were also blown.

    The wind moves, the banner moves, it is the heart.

    Xia Youjie's Adam's apple rolled again. Lying on the floor, he was pressed by Qingshuimian, his slender eyes slightly widened, and his purple pupils turned into a lonely purple sky, with a crimson moon hanging.

    Soon, the red moon turned into two bright stars, hanging by his ears. Then, he felt Qing Shuimian rubbing his head against his neck.

    Xia Youjie turned his face away with a complicated expression, and stopped looking at him.

    Very good, the goal of diverting attention has been achieved.

    Qingshuimian curled the corners of her mouth, knowing that her goal had been achieved, she accepted it as soon as she saw it. The hand supporting the floor was about to withdraw, but Xia Youjie raised his hand to clasp his waist. Xia Youjie exerted strength, and he threw himself directly into Xia Youjie's arms.