67-68

Chapter 67

    The withered brown sunset looks like the color of withered tea leaves, or a withered rose petal curled up and turning gray.

    With a certain mood that is about to pass away.

    When the first swipe of night blue fell on the tip of the boy's hair, he bid farewell. The pink-haired woman opposite Balabala who was talking non-stop suddenly shut her mouth.

    In the end, she just said: "Learn to express it frankly, brother."

    Looking at the mature younger sister Momoze Nakai, Shimizumian nodded very lightly.

    "Okay." He said solemnly.

    "Are you really not going home with me?" He had already got the answer, but Momose Narumi still didn't give up.

    Shaking his head, Qingshuimian patiently replied again and again: "No, Jie... I still have something to do."

    Momose Narumi looked at him reluctantly, and finally agreed reluctantly. In the end, she took out a new mobile phone, entered her contact information and handed it to Qingshuimian.

    This move let Qingshuimian know that she was already prepared.

    "Oh, Mr. Gojo asked me to tell you." Momoze Narumi suddenly thought, "He is very angry now, I hope you hurry to coax him. Don't worry about other things." Ah, this is still Wu's style

    .

    Because of Gojo Satoru's habitual indecency, Shimizumian, who has always been walking in this unknown world, calmed down a little.

    He pursed his lips, trying to be frank, but couldn't speak. In the end, he nodded.

    ·

    After parting with his sister, Qing Shuimian and Xia Youjie returned to Panxing Sect again.

    After returning, he was placed in another courtyard. There is a Phoenix tree outside the courtyard, which is in the season of blooming like fire, very much like the one outside the window when they were studying in a high school.

    Xia Youjie seemed to be very busy and never saw anyone. Taking care of Qingshuimian are two female high school students named Nanako and Mimiko, twins and Xia Youjie's adopted daughter.

    Occasionally talking with them, Qing ShuiMian pursed her lips and did not speak when she heard two pretty little girls arrogantly calling ordinary people "monkeys".

    She was Xia Youjie's adopted daughter, and she was taught by his usual precepts and deeds. From this we can see how much Xia Youjie hates ordinary people.

    Shimizu couldn't figure it out. But he probably knew how to get Xia Youjie to come to him on his own initiative.

    In a debate on the theme of "the relationship between ordinary people and curse masters", after he successfully refuted the two girls, Nanako said bitterly: "You actually stand on the side of the monkey, you traitor! I want to tell the adults Listen!"