26

Chapter 26

    May cocked its tail, and it seemed that it was the last few days.

    The clear sky is smeared with bright blue beauty. The golden sunflowers look up, bright and full.

    The cicada song ups and downs, like a bright tune.

    The door of the first-year classroom of the Tokyo Conjuration College was opened, and a gust of hot wind rushed in, blowing away Shimizumian's bangs lying on the table. He didn't care, raised his hand to stroke it down, and continued to look at Mao Mao opposite him with a smile.

    Maomao's ice-blue eyes blinked and blinked, shining like stars.

    Ah, that's lovely, he thought heartily.

    "I'm coming in." At the door of the classroom, the second-year An Ge Ji greeted her, pushed open the sliding door to come in, and then closed it behind her back.

    Seeing Qingshuimian's obsessed expression, she looked like she had seen a ghost. Then, the diva quickly ran to sit next to Nitro, covered her hands and whispered in the girl's ear, "So the rumor is true, Nitro."

    Jiajin Nizi glanced at the scene of affectionately looking at each other, not surprised.

    "What's being preached at school?" Nitro asked.

    "It is said that the two of them fought that night, it was a different kind..." An Geji glanced at Qingshuimian, who was lying on the table smiling, and sighed, "Propose!" "..." "And..."

    Her     face The indescribable expression of the same style appeared on the screen, "The real Shimizu junior, and the singer Mian on the stage, it's better to separate."     After all, who would want to see two DKs lying on the same table and looking at each other affectionately!     Following the senior sister's complicated eyes, Nitro's eyes also fell on those two. With a smile on her lips, Qing ShuiMian leaned on the table, blinking and blinking at the opposite - Gojo Satoru.     Gojo Satoru was also lying on the table, his snow-white bangs drooping, his ice-blue eyes blinked, and he suddenly let out a breath, and lifted Qingshuimian's bangs on the opposite side.

    whole I have a deep understanding of the outrageous degree of scandal and gossip in the high school.

    She showed an indescribable expression. And An Geji even hammered her chest with her hands, with a sad face: "To be honest, my junior didn't have to say anything when he was a singer. Last time, the fan official cafe informed me that he had hit a set of singer Mian's songs." Autographed CD. There are many gifts, autographs and messages." "

    Then why don't you stop it?" Nitro said casually, signaling her to rush forward with his eyes.

    "No!" An Geji blurted out, "You can't disturb the private life of celebrities! As a fan, I'm a professional!"

    Qingshuimian was lifeless, a laugh escaped from deep in his throat, scattered like falling flowers. Then, he stretched out a finger, and gently, small, poked the cheek of the person opposite.