6

Chapter 6

    After the farce just now, the classroom of the first grade has become very large, and it has also become very small.

    It became very large because the classroom was huge, with few rows of desks and chairs, and there were only a few students, so the environment was empty; it became very small because the girl dressed as a white-clothed scarlet witch was nervous and kept backing away until her back touched her. There is no way to retreat against the classroom wall.

    There are currently only three students in the first grade, Gojo Wu, Xia Youjie, and Jiarui Nizi. In addition to Qingshuimian who just entered school today, there are only four of them.

    And the girl who looks like a shrine maiden is called Ange Ji, a second-year senior. Now, An Ge Ji raised her hand and grabbed the front of her gown, feeling suffocated by her behavior of wit and extinguishing just now.

    "Mr. Qing Shui..." She opened her mouth slowly, bearing her honorific title.

    Qing ShuiMian smiled embarrassedly, and said directly, "Senior sister, you should call me junior."

    The two were talking, and Gojo Satoru jumped in from the window on the third floor, stretching his body like an elegant white cat . One finger holds a plastic bag full of drinks from a vending machine.

    Slightly hooking the bag with his fingers, when he turned to Nitro's desk, he placed it on her desk with a "bang", leaving Nitro to open his arms to hold the drinks in the plastic bag, and then tidy them up one by one.

     Gojo Satoru dragged a desk and chair and sat beside her with one elbow resting on her desk. His body swayed slightly, his long arms reached the sunglasses on his desk, and he put them on. Then put your hands on your chest and look at the blackboard in front of you.

     Jia Ruozi sorted out the drinks he bought by himself, and occasionally glanced at him. The thin lips were tightly pressed, drooping downwards, and there was a signal all over his body.

     ——[Quickly manage me, hurry up and coax me].  

   Then she continued to sort out the drinks in the plastic bag, which had nothing to do with her. After all, what Young Master Wutiao needs is not her comfort.     

The other side of the classroom. 

    "Concubine, ah, it's not right, little girl, nor... I was rude just now." An Geji bowed her head to express her apology.

    Said it was nothing, Qing ShuiMian really didn't mind, he had encountered more embarrassing situations, and this time An Ge Ji just lost her mind and did something stupid as a fan.

    If I, as a singer, can send spiritual joy to many people when they are discouraged, it will be a very happy thing. He thought so, and expressed it so.

    After hearing this, An Ge Ji's eyes were bright, she clenched her hands tightly, and said impatiently: "Mr. Shimizu, I can..."

    I wanted to ask for Zhang's autograph, but An Ge Ji suddenly thought of the current Qing Shui Mian. My original identity, not singer Mian. If she gets an autograph in the name of her senior, it would violate the good qualities of fans.