27

Chapter 27

    The situation is not good.

    Very bad.

    The sky in the bottle peeks into the color, as pale as the white background of the sketch.

    The gentle wind blows the flower branches downstairs, and the petals float upwards. Another gust of wind blew up, shaking the clothes hanging on the balcony.

    The plain ones are Shimizumian's daily clothes; the more colorful ones are small skirts worn by sister Momoze Narumi. During the period, there was a piece of clothing that was a little abrupt.

    It is a men's long shirt. Basic. The pattern and material are all excellent.

    250,000 pieces of a certain brand of clothes. Ordinarily, as a singer, Qingshuimian is not short of money, so it is not a problem to buy a dozen pieces of it, but it still attracted Qingshuimian's attention.

    Qingshuimian thought about it carefully to confirm whether he bought and owned the famous shirt. After half a minute, he came to a conclusion.

    --No.

    Holding the handle, the drying rack was slowly shaken down, Qingshuimian raised his hand to take away the men's long shirt, flipped it front and back, it was indeed not his clothes.

    Ah this.

    He put the shirt on his arm, walked to the living room, looked at the cat squatting on the sofa, sat down next to it, and sighed: "It's over, my sister is actually in love." Not his,

    that The only possibility is that my sister brought it back. Men's shirts don't fit my sister's body size, so she definitely didn't buy them for herself.

    The ice-blue eyes of Mao Mao on the sofa flickered, and a mischievous feeling appeared in the changing light. Then, it "meowed".

    A few days ago, after a fight with Gojo Satoru, Qing Shuimian picked up this cat on the spot. As soon as he saw this cat, he thought of the kitten that was killed by a fanatical fan, and his heart felt tender. So, I took the cat home.

    And his sister suggested that he move back home to take care of the cat. Originally, Shimizumian considered that the journey to the Conjuration College was too far away, but his younger sister Momoze Narumi actively asked for help, and asked Kunikida Doppo from Butei Club to pick him up.

    Fukuzawa Yukichi, the president of Buteisha, is the nominal guardian of the Shimizu brothers and sisters. He had already helped his siblings a lot in the past, and Shimizu Mian didn't want to owe favors at all, but Kunikida Doppo only said to help his younger sister Momoze Narimi, and didn't say anything else. Later, after begging him to accept the reward, Qing Shuimian felt a little more at ease.

    It is very troublesome to run at both ends of the school and the family. But one is for Maomao, and the other is to avoid Gojo Satoru. After a few weeks, Qingshuimian got used to it a little.

    But what made him feel strange was that after the fight that night, Gojo Satoru didn't show up at school much. Ask Xia Youjie and others, saying that he has something to go back to Wutiao's house. Qing ShuiMian didn't ask more about the specific situation, and there was always some resistance in his heart. Goodbye Wujo Wu.