28

Chapter 28

    On a tree, a larva of a Maemi cicada was shedding its shell.

    In the classroom, the class teacher Noctua solemnly handed over the camera to Qing ShuiMian: "I'll leave it to you." The

    last time I saw such a solemn expression was when the manager entrusted him with the production of the OST of a Dahe drama. Of course, Qingshuimian did a great job that time. This time, it was a brand new task.

    He took the camera, looked left and right, and couldn't help asking: "Spiritual cameras, can they really capture images of cursed spirits?" "The

    exorcism images of your concert last time were captured with this." Night Moth replied rightly.

    Thinking of the huge curse spirit that he expelled alone at the concert, he asked casually: "Speaking of which, what type is that curse spirit?

    " It's the same as the conjurer. In this level of power system, the fourth level is the weakest, the first level is the strongest, and the special level is the strongest*."

    Pushing the sunglasses, Ye Mozheng added: "I think before Wu and Jie graduate, they should Can be rated as a magician."

    "Thank you, Teacher Ye Mo." Xia Youjie supported the table with one hand, stood up, walked in front of Qingshuimian and the others, took the camera in his hand and looked through it. He said casually: "Although we are only in the first grade now, the goal of the first-grade conjurer is too small to be satisfied." As he

    spoke, he narrowed his purple eyes with a smile, like the kind of witty and playful in fairy tales The fox, the thin lips revealed the ambition.

    "You have to be a super magician."

    Faced with this ambition, Qing Shuimian somewhat appreciates it. In the entertainment industry, there are a lot of big talkers, and those who can say what they can do are the ruthless people. He raised his hand and clapped "pa, pa, pa" a few times to express his meaning.

    "Mr. Xia You, I am looking forward to it."

    Then, he turned his face to Noctua Moth and nodded seriously: "Teacher, the partner you introduced to me is very worthwhile. I recognize it."

    It turned out that because of Qingshuimian's special technique, the homeroom teacher Ye Mozhengdao hoped that he would temporarily partner with Xia Youjie on missions.

    "Besides Wu, you can only choose me." Xia Youjie smiled and said honestly.

    At present, there are only four students in the first grade. Glass is a rare reversal spell to heal others, and they basically don't go out for missions. Although the Qingshui sleep technique is similar to Nitro, there are many secrets, some secrets that he didn't reveal, and because he is a boy, the head teacher made a decision to let him partner with the other two boys more.

    "Well", Qing ShuiMian frowned slightly. Recently, writing songs and going to school have taken up the bulk of his life. After Xia Youjie reminded him, he remembered Wujo Wu, who was temporarily engaged to him.