31

Chapter 31

    TV station, Qingshuimian's private dressing room.

    With Qingshuimian sitting at the center, several makeup artists and assistants gathered around, discussing the white Persian cat on his lap.

    The pure white fluff without impurities is fluffy and soft, and it is smooth to the end as soon as you touch it. The big white tail hangs lazily beside Qing Shuimian's legs. Its ice-blue eyes are like the clear sky seen through blue glass beads, dreamy and beautiful.

    Someone took out their mobile phone and couldn't wait to take pictures. In the continuous flickering glare, Maomao blinked, turned around with a "meow" and buried it in Qingshuimian's arms, huddled in his arms and refused to look at anyone.

    "Wow, it's so cute, you can act like a baby." Everyone sighed.

    And Qingshuimian saw that Maomao was not used to it, raised his hand and stroked Maomao comfortingly, and said: "My cat is timid and afraid of strangers, please leave. Then

    he turned around and told the assistant to tell everyone Buying afternoon tea, "The desserts at that time can be regarded as comfort to everyone under the busy work. Several staff members cheered and said, "Mr. Mian is a good person

    , and other entertainers are very..." The person next to him gave a hint, and the speaker realized that he was talking too much, so he smiled awkwardly. , and quickly took his partner away.

    In the private dressing room, apart from the personal assistant, there were only Qingshuimian and Maomao

    . He blinked his beautiful blue eyes,

    while Qingshuimian lowered his head, pinched its erect ears with his hands, and said, "I'll be on stage later, you have to stay in the background obediently, Xiaowu. " Then, he leaned over in front of it,     and

    Xu Xu talked. So the big fluffy tail flicked up and down, and the tail was curled up like an umbrella hook hanging upside down.

When the cat got along well, the manager knocked on the door and came in.

    "Mian, the show is about to start, get ready. "

    As he said that, the manager leaned in and saw the cat in his arms, his eyes suddenly lit up: "Why don't you bring Maomao on the show and create a new hot spot?

    " screamed, and then flicked its tail, the mana wrapped around it, and the tip of the tail raised up, as if it was a middle finger.

    Knowing that her cat is not an ordinary cat, Qingshuimian is very calm at the moment, she only raises her hand to gently stroke its raised tail, and said in her mouth: "This can't be done, Xiao Wu, this is not a serious kitten. What you did."

    "What's the matter, Mian?" The manager didn't seem to hear clearly.

    The cat's tail was erected again, and the cat's tail was still fingering. Qingshuimian raised her hand again to press down, smoothing the cat's fur.