42

Chapter 42

    With a "click", the red lollipop fell to the floor and shattered into red diamonds.

    The shoes on the floor moved slightly, then the toes lifted into the air, and the heels floated into the air, just like walking on the moon, a wonderful and unreal feeling. Move your toes and touch the broken red candy, just like the rose petals of a confession, romantic and beautiful.

    Qingshuimian was sitting on the bed, kissing Gojo Wujo sideways. Except for his lips that went up fiercely, his whole body was half-sitting on the bed, and his hands rested on the edge of the bed to rub his lips.

    Gojo Satoru's hand couldn't help but slowly slipped from his neck, down his back, and then down to his waist.

    - The waist protruding sideways has an undulating and sunken curve. Like the bow of a double bass, tuned just right. Gojo Satoru's palm is holding the curved waistline, like a double bass holding the cello that he loves in this life.

    Qingshuimian's clothes were wrinkled due to the sudden movement. When Gojo Satoru's big hand touched his waistline, the boy's shirt turned up unintentionally, touching the cool and delicate skin, like touching the smooth texture of a century-old cello.

    Like a cellist holding a bow, Wujo Satoru held the back of the waist, with four fingers bent together and resting on the waistline, and his thumbs slightly apart, sliding to the edge of the boy's abdominal muscles.

    At this time, Gojo Satoru really became a standard cellist. The slight movement of his hand was like touching the strings, and the tremor at the end of the strings was almost passed on. The slight itching made Qing Shuimian almost laugh out loud.

    Now his lips are against his lips, his lips are slightly pursed, and the slightest wind blows into the other person's lips and tongue. In Wujo Wuyin's sweet mouth, a gust of wind suddenly passed, as if it was about to flow down his throat and into his stomach, it was indescribably warm.

    This little bit of warmth gradually turned into a slight fire-like heat.

    Gojo Satoru's thumb gently slid over Qingshuimian's slender muscles. He has a slender physique, although he has abdominal muscles, he also has soft flesh. It's easier to pinch through the clothes than when we first met.

    The thumb flicked aimlessly, but also filled with some kind of desire. Qingshuimian sensed that the nails were cut round and well, scratching her skin, itching even more.

    It was as if the kapok in the previous spring dream had been burned on the body again. His mind is even more dizzy, but now, there is no dream to make him fall into another world, he can only feel it keenly.

    The temperature in the whole room seemed to be gradually rising, roasting his head so that he was not dizzy or awake, and all his senses fell sensitively on the two tight lips.

    The soft lips are trembling, greasy, and trembling, as if there is a source of living water, and slowly there is crystal clear saliva, rubbing against each other, and it is constantly moistening, and I don't know from which slightly exposed mouth. born.

    During this kiss, Qingshuimian closed his eyes.

    One is that even he didn't expect himself to be so vigorous, and it's only because Gojo Satoru is sometimes unexpectedly charming, with a kind of attractive tension;