Chapter 1 (Nayeon)

Nayeon (pov)

I was standing in the amusement park with someone who was standing close infront of me... She was wearing black leather jacket and a cap and was looking really cool. I was not able to look at her face due to the cap she was wearing....I was blushing so hard...then she gently held my hand and pulled me closer to her...she was holding me from my waist and I felt my face getting hot and I don't know why but I was feeling that weird feeling which I felt good... And I was so shocked to hear those words which I never heard from anyone...
IM NAYEON I LOVE YOU...
and suddenly all world became disappear and felt that feeling which I've never felt in my life I was somehow happy really happy...
She then pulled me closer was really close to my face and was about to kiss m_
and I heard really annoying voice which i hate every morning my alarm...
Ahhhhhhh.....Shiballllllll...she was about to kiss meeeeee...ahh wait was she a girl and not boy....ahh I'm becoming really weird mann....
Anyways, I saw the time on my phone and jumped out of my bed because of the that fucked upp college that I've to go almost everyday.... honestly I really hate to study but I'm still trying.

============

I was running down the stairs in hurry when I saw my parents..my father was holding some papers and looking at it and my mom was just scrolling through her phone sitting beside my father...
I greeted them but as always they ignored me I am used to it because they just don't care about me I sometime feel that I'm adopted..

I was walking outside when mrs hwang our maid she called me..
NAYEONAHHHHH.... At least eat breakfast...
Nahh I'm getting late okay byeee...
Okay then don't forget to eat something in college....she said looking concerned
Okayy,byeee, I said as I ran outside.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I have just two friends who sincerely care about me and love and I just come for them to college I love them so much they just get me and know me even more than me we've been friends since 9th and now we're so close...I was just looking outside the window sitting in bus. Then I was startled as a guy was intentionaly falling on me but he stopped because someone was holding him from behind as I checked who was holding him. I saw my daring and beautiful friend.
PARK JIHYO. A smile came straight to my face when I saw her.
I am cool, right? She said smirking.
Anniiii..... I said while teasing her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was going to school holding her hand, then Momo came running towards us happily and hugged us tightly.
Hello,losers. Momo said smiling.
Hi, jihyo and I said looking at her.
I've missed you two so much,momo said pouting.
Me toooooooo, we both said and hugging once again.
This was new our new semester...so.

Classes was just as boring as always.Momo was sleeping and jihyo and I was just listening.
But thankfully it was over soon.

Guys,wanna come to my place and have some fun,Momo said.
Yes of course it's been a while,Jihyo said smiling.
Okay cool done , I said looking at Momo.
We was walking together holding each other hands as Momo house was close to college.
When we arrived Momo's mother greeted and hugged us... she's really so sweet.we was now sitting in Momo's bedroom watching movie and eating snacks... Actually only was eating snacks because she's really foodie...
Yahh!! Momo let us eat too, jihyo said annoyingly.
Arraseo...hehe,Momo said smiling.
I was just laughing at them I mean I've missed them they always make me laugh.
I was now walking towards bus stop to go back home.yes my family is rich but still they don't care so I just take bus instead.

I was waiting for but sitting on the bench when I saw a someone who was looking so cool and I felt the strange feeling.That same feeling...
And I was stood up to go behind that someone i don't he or she...
But bus was arrived so I decided to go to home instead... I didn't get to see her/his face...

(Sorry for any grammar mistake I hope you enjoy it)