As expected by Guo Yaning and her management team, the fashion world also quickly noticed Guo Yaning's new look. Never-before-seen makeup and powerful aura, this cover photo is so exquisite that it can be photographed on the cover of five major fashion magazines almost immediately.

The entire fashion world immediately went crazy. Almost at the same time when Guo Yaning released the cover photo of her new album, Zhou Fengxuan's mobile phone was overwhelmed by editor-in-chiefs of major fashion magazines and several internationally renowned luxury brands. Everyone was asking who made Guo Yaning's cover photo, who did the makeup, who did the styling, who did the hair... from head to toe.

After learning that Guo Yaning's new looks were all created by Tao Mu, the founder of Feixun.com, Tao Mu's phone was also ringing.

Fashion magazines invite Tao Mu to do a cover interview, and want him to talk about his experience in creating a new look; luxury brand owners want to invite Tao Mu to be a brand friend and promote their brand platform.

Zhou Fengxuan struck while the iron was hot, and after seeking Tao Mu's consent, she posted a behind-the-scenes video on the Danmaku.com, calling it a benefit for fans. A group of netizens followed Guo Yaning's Feixun account to the Danmaku.com, and saw Guo Yaning, who had an aura of 2.8 meters and a walking posture that could directly be crowned queen in the filming footage, screamed excitedly. Looking forward to the MV even more. The number of pre-orders for Guo Yaning's new album skyrocketed by more than 100,000 overnight, all of which were face-licking dogs who came here for Guo Yaning's new look.

Tao Mu also kindly presented a headline that could make a gimmick—

"If you meet such a beautiful Queen, marry her."

As a result, this headline was reprinted by major entertainment media and fashion magazines one after another. In the last month of 2008, the domestic fashion industry was suddenly occupied by a creature named "Queen". Guo Yaning's hairstyle, makeup, and the white shirt, black trousers, and red high-heeled shoes she wore instantly became the hottest styles of the year, and the sales of all major brand stores increased by more than 30%. Such a crazy amount of goods has simply made all brand owners dumbfounded. Of course, apart from being dumbfounded, they all laughed from ear to ear.

The endorsement contract with Guo Yaning is about to expire, and the brand owner who was considering replacing Guo Yaning with another female celebrity immediately made a decision to re-sign with Guo Yaning at a price 30% higher than the original contract Three-year contract. After seeing Guo Yaning's ability to carry goods, other brand owners also contacted Guo Yaning's brokerage team one after another, wanting to discuss cooperation matters. Several major domestic fashion magazines contacted Zhou Fengxuan one after another, wanting to discuss the specific matters of inviting Guo Yaning to take a cover photo.

Zhou Fengxuan knew that Guo Yaning's new look would cause a sensation in the entertainment and fashion circles. But I didn't expect the impact this time would be so big. I laughed until I was insane, seeing Tao Mu every day was like seeing a cornucopia.

But what everyone didn't expect was that the most eye-catching thing in the behind-the-scenes filming was not Guo Yaning, who had the queen's new look. It was the photographer Tao Mu who fiddled with the camera from time to time across from her——a delicate face with a handsome face of 360 degrees without any dead ends, serious eyes that were so focused on doing things that made the legs weak, and a noble and delicious abstinence temperament, Even wearing a simple white shirt and jeans can shine brightly in every gesture. Tao Mu's existence perfectly interprets the best mate selection criteria in the minds of all women-young, rich, talented, perfect personality, and can take pictures To make a girl happy, of course the most important thing is to have a handsome face and a good figure. Especially the proportion of the figure with wide shoulders, narrow back, slender waist, hips and long legs, oh my god it makes people feel weak all over!