Now the whole Wall Street is looking for you, the chief analyst. Do you think I should act first, and just tie you, a short-selling genius, firmly to Xiaoheng Capital?" Tao Mu Yue listened The more guilty. His family knows his own affairs, and he is not a stock market genius: "... I am lucky at best. Maybe I changed a field, or after a few years, I have no inspiration. There is no way to accurately predict the price trend. "

In a word, Tao Mu thinks he is not worthy. He agreed to Li Xiaoheng's cooperation invitation at the beginning in order to make friends with future capital tycoons, and by the way let his first pot of gold churn a few more times in the futures market. But now that Li Xiaoheng invited him to become a partner of Xiaoheng Capital, Tao Mu was a little confused. He was worried that Li Xiaoheng would become angry after ten years when he found out that he was not a stock market genius at all. The two of them are afraid that they don't even have to be friends.

Besides, when it comes to things like business partners, when it comes to making money, hello, hello, hello everyone, but when it comes to splitting the money, once or twice is fine, if there are too many times, it is hard to guarantee that Li Xiaoheng will not feel bad because of the money that has been distributed. In particular, Tao Mu will put more energy into the entertainment industry in the future, and in the financial market, at best, he will make more money when the market is good. It won't be like now, staring at it all the time - his body can't stand such a black and white wheel.

Li Xiaoheng makes the decision now, and may feel distressed about the generous share of the pen at that time. He would feel that Tao Mu didn't do anything, or that he had limited energy to invest in Xiaoheng Capital, but he still had to take away such a large sum of money, and he felt unbalanced.

In his previous life, Tao Mu had seen a lot of partners and even relatives who turned against each other because of money. He was never afraid to try to figure out people's hearts from the worst angle. In order to avoid these bad things, he felt that it was necessary to divide the camps in advance. Sometimes, being well positioned is more important than doing a good job.

"Brother Li, don't worry. I don't know other people on Wall Street, and I can't trust them. And I think our cooperation is very pleasant. Even after this incident, I will set aside part of the funds to maintain the normal operation of Feixun.com, and I will Keep the other half of the funds in Xiaoheng Capital, thank you for your hard work. As for the financial market, no matter what you ask me, I will know everything. But I will not put too much energy in the future In the financial market. After all, I am an actor. In the future, I will make movies, set up my own studio, and maybe set up my own film and television company. I don’t have more energy to pay attention to the financial market.” Tao Mu’s attitude was sincere and he tried his best to dispel it. Li Xiaoheng's doubts: "As for the share, didn't you hire me as your personal consultant and chief analyst? If you think my suggestion is not bad, you can reward me according to the revenue share of Xiaoheng Capital's analysts. Just like us It’s the same as I did before. I think this kind of cooperation is very good.”

Once a cooperation is completed, everything is done neatly. The price is fair, and there is no deception for children.

"And I think, Brother Li, you can't attribute all of Xiaohang Capital's soaring return rate in the second half of the year to me. At best, I have done a few analysis reports for you. The specific trading is still with you and your team. We did it. Besides, even without me, didn’t you decide to short oil? So my existence is actually not that important.”