This time, the media broke the scandal that he was sent back to the orphanage by his adoptive parents for abusing his younger brother. The audience who didn't know the truth just thought that Tao Mu was really not very good. Seeing old at the age of three, Tao Mu was able to ruthlessly drive away his adopted younger brother just after returning to the home of his biological parents. It seems conceivable that he would abuse his younger brother out of jealousy at the age of five.

No one believed that Tao Mu was wronged. Even if he found the old neighbors in the compound to help him clarify the rumors, no one would believe it. He even conclusively slandered those old neighbors for taking money from him to speak for him. These people anonymously swear at the old neighbor who spoke for him on the Internet. Shen Yu's brainless fans returned the old neighbor's home address and work unit, ran to the place where he worked, and yelled at the person who spoke for him for taking dirty money against his conscience. I will definitely die a bad death. People who are angry have high blood pressure, but fortunately they were sent to the hospital in time.

Later, when things got serious, Tao Mu contacted the media and the marketing account to condemn the illegal behavior of extreme fans. Shen Yu stood up again to hold a press conference, crying and apologizing for his fans. Said that he was willing to pay for the medical treatment of the old neighbor, and was willing to compensate the loss of the old neighbor.

Of course Tao Mu didn't need Shen Yu to send him this favor. The matter started because of him, so he would naturally give an explanation to the neighbor lady. It's a pity that the neighbor's aunt is a kind person, but her kindness is not rewarded. Just because he said a word for him, he was splashed with such a big basin of dirty water.

So in this life, Tao Mu is not going to clarify anything. As Shen Yu's fans said, he had no way to prove that he didn't abuse his brother that day. Maybe he deliberately used a lot of force when he touched his younger brother with his fingers, which hurt his younger brother. That's why his adoptive mother beat him so hard.

Those old neighbors all stood outside the house, and no one saw the scene inside the house with their own eyes. Since he did not see it with his own eyes, he is not qualified to testify for him.

Even if they saw it with their own eyes, there is no video to testify, who can guarantee that what they said is true.

Anyway, Tao Mu is a vicious, vicious and jealous person who can't get used to others who are better than him. No matter what this kind of person does, it is not surprising.

"Xiao Mu, are you okay?" Meng Qi stood at the door of the bedroom and knocked on the door: "I made you eight-treasure porridge with lotus seeds and tremella, and your favorite red bean buns. Why don't you get up and eat some?"

Tao Mu silently got up from the bed, washed up without saying a word, and then sat down at the dining table.

While drinking the porridge in a muffled voice, Tao Mu finally remembered why he likes to eat sweets.

Maybe it was too hard in my previous life.