As Shen Chen said, he motioned his confidant assistant to take a document out of the safe and hand it to Father Shen.

Father Shen took it suspiciously, and turned two pages, but his expression changed. I saw that the thick document actually recorded all kinds of records of Yao Sheng'an entrusting private detectives and commercial spies to investigate the Shen Group in the past year. But the key point is that the Shen family and the Yao family have been friends for many years. The Yao family wants to know what the Shen family is doing in the mall, so why hire a private detective to investigate in private. So what appeared in that document were naturally some secrets that were not easy to reveal.

Shen Chen smiled and said: "I have known for a long time that people like Yao Sheng'an forget righteousness for profit and don't think about repentance. He was able to betray Song Ji for profit, and now he can betray the Shen family for profit. Our Shen family will not first He is strong in attacking, but he will not let others calculate."

As Shen Chen kept saying, Shanghai City is really too small. The so-called one mountain cannot accommodate two tigers, since Sheng'an Group wants to enter the real estate industry, sooner or later it will confront the Shen family. Perhaps Yao Sheng'an investigated these materials just to be fully prepared. No other intention. But Shen Chen didn't dare to bet on whether Yao Sheng'an was a saint.

After all, the facts have long proved that this old man is really not a gentleman.

Shen's father never thought that Yao Sheng'an would do such a thing behind his back because he had been friends with Yao Sheng'an for many years. It is inevitable that some can't believe it.

"I didn't expect that." Shen's father put down his teacup heavily. The tea in the cup shook violently and overflowed the teacup, accidentally dripping on his fingers: "Yao Sheng'an! What a Yao Sheng'an!" Standing outside the Song Family Courtyard.

Thirty years passed by in a flash. Yao Sheng'an looked at the two gates with peeling vermilion paint, and at the Song Ji plaque on the door plate that had been eroded by wind and rain, feeling dazed.

"Who are you looking for?" Song Ji's two guys looked at the luxury car parked at the door and Yao Sheng'an who was full of style, and they looked at each other unconsciously.

"I'm looking for... Song Daozhen." Yao Sheng'an paused for a while, as if there was a knife in the name, and then pronounced the name with some difficulty. It was just such a simple movement, but Yao Shengan's tongue felt a dull pain as if it had been scraped by a blade.

"Oh, you are looking for the old man!" One of the guys was stunned. I thought that Yao Sheng'an was also a guest who came here especially for the name. Since the dozen or so media outlets joined forces to smear Tao Mu, the places where Tao Mu worked in those years have become popular. Especially Ye Shi and Song Ji, if the business is good, don't want it. How many netizens came here admiringly.

However, it is rare to see someone as old as Yao Sheng'an. Generally, there are girls and boys in their teens and twenties.

"He's not here. He was picked up by his grandson. We, Song Ji, don't do business these days. Please come back next month." The man waved his hand and went to do his own work.