Chapter 99

After Kiyoko and Yachi's announcement everyone returned to their respective rooms to get packed and ready to return home. "I'm sad" Oikawa whispered into Iwaizumi's ear as he held him tightly. "Don't be sad, I'm moving in with you at the end of the week and we get to spend the rest of our lives together" he replied as he gently kissed the boys forehead.

"I can't believe that we have to leave tomorrow" Bokuto pouted as Kuroo laughed at his friend. "Stop sulking you big baby. We move into our new apartment the day after tomorrow." "Shut up Tetsu. It won't be the same. I won't see Akaashi every day."

"Bokuto san, Kenma and I move into our new apartment a few days after you. I'm promise that we'll still see each other alot, won't we Kenma?" The small blonde looked up at the taller grey haired boy and chuckled, "I promise we will".

Daichi looked at the beautiful grey haired angel lying beside him and sleeping softly. God he was so happy that Osamu had asked him to come on this trip, even though they had been through alot he knew that he would go through it all again to be with Suga. "I love you Koushi" he whispered. "I love you too" the boy replied with a smirk.

"Can you remember how we first met Toshi?" Tendou asked the boy who was sitting beside him on the balcony as they looked at the sparkling sea just beyond the beach. "Yes" the taller boy replied, "you saved me." Tendou chuckled and clasped the boys hand closer, "it was the best day of my life" Ushijima said with a smile.

"Can you see anyone?" Makki whispered to the boy who was trying to conceal himself behind a tree. "Ushi and Tendou are on their balconies but I can't see anyone else" Matsun replied. "Ok, go for it and once we see more of them come outside, we run.

Matsun lit a line of fireworks which began to go off, emitting loud noises and extreme flashes of light which changed colour each time they exploded higher into the air.

All of the couples had come out onto their balconies to watch the glittering light show and just as it came to an end the two jokers dashed out in front of everyone buck naked, whilst shouting and laughing. Once they had done a lap of the pool they disappeared.

"That is so them" Oikawa chuckled, unable to catch his breath as he was laughing so loudly.

Sakusa, Suna, Osamu and Atsumu sat in the seating area of their suite as they looked at all the amazing photographs they had taken throughout their vacation. It was memories that they would never forget and now they just needed to look for a property for all 4 of them to share we they returned to Tokyo.

"I'm so excited to get back" Atsumu squealed. "Me too" Suna replied. Sakusa just nodded in agreement.

"Holy fuck" Osamu shouted wgilst jumping to his feet. "What's wrong" asked a concerned Atsumu. "You're not going to believe this Tsumu but mom and dad think that they've found a two bedroom apartment for us to rent and they're going to pay the bills for the first six months so that we can get on our feet."

The boys stood, mouths gaping until Suna chuckled, "Holy shit, your mum and dad are fucking amazing. Ask them if they'd like to adopt another son." "Err excuse me" Sakusa gasped, Two sons, ask them if they'd consider adopting two".....