Chapter 90

"Kaashi, Kaashi, where are you?" shouted a worried Bokuto. He could feel his anxiety rising as the minutes ticked by. "Kuroo, what are we gonna do? I can't stand the thought that he may be hurt somewh...." however he stopped as soon as he saw his friends face. The usually vibrant dark haired boys face was contorted in pain as the tears ran down his face. Bokuto reached over and embraced the boy as he sobbed, "I can't lose him. I love him."

Akaashi slowly regained consciousness and realised that he was now on the floor, bound and bleeding. His head hurt and he could taste something metallic, he realised that this in fact was his own blood. He began to panic, where was Kenma?

The dark haired boy wriggled to try and release the bindings that had him tied to a wooden chair. He screamed in frustration when he realised that nothing was working but he knew that he had to keep trying as his best friend needed him more than ever and there was no way that he was going to give up.

Kiyoko and Yachi had been tasked with searching the 7th floor and they had been checking each room with the master key that they had. They eventually came to the last room on the floor and made their way inside.

"We're never gonna find them" grumbled a frustrated Yachi. "It's okay babe, I'm sure we will" answered Kiyoko, who was trying to sound as positive as possible. Just as they were going to leave the room she noticed some blood spots on the floor that stopped right in front of a full wall length mirror. Her eyes widened as she looked at the small blonde.

Yachi could tell that something wasn't right when her girlfriend pointed at semi circular scuff marks on the floor. "Call the boys" she told the small blonde. Yachi put the radio controller to her mouth and began, "everyone to room 750 on the 7th floor, we may have found something."

Seconds later a noise was heard that sounded like a herd of wild animals runing towards them. Kuroo was the first one in the room. "Where is he?" he shrieked loudly. "Try and calm down a little" Kiyoko replied softly. Terushima entered the room, "where are they?" he asked anxiously and then he looked down at the floor were the dark haired boy was pointing. "Is that blood" gasped a wide eyed Bokuto. It was too much for Kuroo as he fell to the ground onto his knees.

"Have you seen the scuff marks?" Iwaizumi asked. "That's why we called you" replied the girl, "Yachi and I couldn't move it." All of the boys grabbed the ends of the mirror and pulled. Much to their surprise there was a door behind it. Kiyoko was going to try the master key but the door was virtually knocked off it's hinges by the boys surrounding her.

"Kaashi" Bokuto screamed as he saw the beaten and bloodied boy lying dazed and confused on the floor. However before the dark haired boy could react he was pulled into his lovers arms, where he sobbed uncontrollably.

"Akaashi, where's Kenma? Please tell me he's okay" Kuroo pleaded. "They took him after they knocked me out. I tried to protect him" Akaashi sobbed, "but there was three of them, it was too much."

Kuroo hugged the dark haired boy and his best friend, "it's okay Akaashi, I don't blame you for anything. I'm just glad you're okay".

Bokuto knew that he needed to support the two boys who were the most important people in his life. So he hugged them tightly until the sobbing subsided.

"I'm sorry Akaashi but did you see who they were?" Teru asked. "There was three of them but they wore masks and were completely covered at all times." "Just try and think of anything no matter how small" the blonde coaxed.

"Oh my God, I recognised one of the voices" Akaashi gasped, "it was..........