Chapter 85

The sun shone in through the window waking Oikawa gradually from his sleep. He stretched lazily as he yawned and rubbed his eyes, his fingertips gently running across his lovers chest. "Hajime" he whispered as the other began to move closer, "morning Tooru" he replied with a warm smile.

The day before had been stressful and distressing for everyone especially those two but as always they helped each other through it, supported and cared for each other and spent the night in each others arms.

"How do you feel?" Kawa asked Iwa whilst cupping his face in his hands and looking directly into his eyes. "I'm fine" he replied, "not looking forward to speaking to the police but I'll be okay, after all I have you." The pair kissed, the tempo intensifying as the seconds passed. Just then the phone rang. "Fuck" gasped Kawa picking up the offending item.

"God morning babe" greeted a cheerful Suga. "Morning" Oikawa replied, sounding a little irritated. "Did I cock block?" Suga giggled. "Yes you did bitch" Kawa growled. "What did you want?" the brunette continued with a sigh. "We need you both at breakfast as we're going to meet the new manager and get the second half of yesterdays shoot done." "Okay we'll be down in 15 minutes" Kawa answered. "Make that 30 minutes" Iwa mumbled whilst kissing his lovers neck. "See you in 30" Kawa gasped breathlessly.

Most of the boys were gathered having breakfast when they noticed Teru walking towards them with a stunning dark haired girl wearing glasses. "Damn, she's hot" Makki said just loud enough for his boyfriend to hear. "Yeah if I was into girls, I would definitely pursue" he chuckled. "Well I am and believe me I would too if I had confidence, which I definitely don't" the small blonde beside him answered. "Go for it Yachi" Atsumu advised, "I'll be your wingman". "She probably only likes guys though" the blonde continued. "Leave it to me" Atsumu smiled whilst making his way towards Teru and leaving the small girl a flustered mess.

An hour later everyone was chilling in the lobby to be called in to take part in their 'romantic pose'. "Can we have Atsu and Sakusa first" Keiko shouted whilst her assistances set up the staging.

The photo itself took no time, although Sakusa did look a little flustered

"How about Osamu and Suna next?" Atsu asked with a smirk knowing that this would be a little difficult for Suna and his brother. However they shocked everyone with how well they handled it.

 However they shocked everyone with how well they handled it