Chapter 64

The boys are settled down to watch the movie that Suga had chosen. It was about a young boy who'd had a really horrible life but joined a band and found his voice and friends in his new band mates.

Kawa was already in floods of tears just reading the storyline. Why are you so sensitive" Makki asked, "it isn't real". "I know" sobbed the brunette, "I can't help it. I watched the anime and God that poor boy had a shitty life."

" There's nothing wrong with caring about people and showing empathy baby. That's why I love you so much" Iwa smiled, hugging the boy tighter.

"Will you two go get a room" Matsun complained. Kawa stuck his tongue out at the dark haired boy, "you're just jealous that you're not as hot as my Iwa chan". "Excuse me" Makki screeched, "Matsun is way hotter than Iwa". "I think the fuck not bitch" Kawa screamed getting more animated by the minute.

Someone needed to calm the situation down so Tendou stood up and whistled, "Oi, both of your boyfriends are hot." Both boys smiled at Tendou until he added, "only mine's hotter lol". Everyone laughed at the look on Kawa and Makki's faces, it was hilarious.

"Okay, the movie is starting, everyone shut the fuck up" Suga ordered. The boys knew not to irritate the grey haired boy when he got like this so they all remained quite and watched the movie.

It was about 30 minutes in when he felt the unmistakable feeling of a hot, wet tongue running from his ear lobe to the crook of his neck. It made him 'feel things' as he held in a gasp as cold fingers reached up under his shirt and ran along his abs as his neck was being devoured.

"Satori" he whispered, "what are you doing?" The redhead stopped his ministrations and looked at the hunk of a man next to him, his eyes hooded and lustful. "I want you" Tendo whispered back as his fingers reached higher. Ushijima grabbed the boy and stood up as fourteen pairs of eyes looked at him. "Satori and I need to be alone" the boy mumbled as he picked the redhead up and all but ran out of the room.

"Damn" Atsumu chuckled, "someone's in for a good time". "R.I.P Tendous ability to walk." Everyone laughed and got back to the movie as more than one couple wished that they were doing the same thing.

Ushijima had lifted the redhead up easily by his thighs and walked towards their room. Tendou assumed that he would be placed gently on the bed as the stoic male was always very respectful. The redhead loved the way he was treated but sometimes wished that the boy would be a little 'animalistic'. Well today he was going to get his wish.

As Ushijima shut the door he turned and slammed the redhead against the wall, his thighs still wrapped around the buff guys waist. The way he kissed the redhead was urgent as he pushed his tongue into the boys mouth and gripped his thighs harder pushing their bodies together.

The air around them was hot and heavy as Tendou gripped the boys shoulders tightly whilst whining and gasping for air. He grabbed at Ushijima's shirt, pulling upwards until it was over the muscly boys head and on the floor beside them.

The redhead could feel the mans muscles flex and contract under his fingers, he was so into the current situation. He wanted this adonis of a man that writhed against him whilst holding him up against the wall. God this was so much better than he thought it would be.