Chapter 56

Suga rubbed his eyes, was he hallucinating again, was he really losing his mind? He realised that he had been through so much over the last few months but the man in front of him looked so real.

"No, you're not here, I'm imagining it. I have concussion."Suga verbalised whilst staring at the man before him, he started walking towards the grey haired beauty and sat on the bed beside him. He reached out to touch Suga's face, his fingers slowly caressing his cheek.

Suga was furious so he lashed out, slapping the man fully across his face and then he couldn't stop. He rained slaps and punches on the man in front of him until the said man pulled the hysterical boy into his arms as sobs racked his slender body. "Shh Koushi, it's gonna be okay, please don't cry"

The silver haired boy eventually calmed down and pulled himself out of the others grip. "I don't understand" Suga whispered, "I saw you die, I went to your funeral. You broke me Kyo, why?"

"You don't know who I am" the boy mumbled quietly. "You're Kyo and I loved you" Suga cried. The boy steadied himself to begin his story, he new that this was going to be hard.

"You knew me as Suzuki Kyo but my real name is Yamato Kyo and my father is the head of the Tokyo Yakuza. He commits horrible, cruel and despicable acts on a daily basis."

Suga gasped, he had heard about the Yamato crime family, they were the worst of the worst nothing like Kyo. "I don't understand" Suga whispered again.

"Someone contacted my father and threatened to kill me and you the day before the surfing incident so me faking my death was the only way to make sure that you weren't harmed. I wanted to take you with me but we thought that if people saw that you were genuinely grieving, they would leave you alone and think that I had died and therefore we could both live"

"You crushed me" Suga said quietly, "I wanted to die. I thought of ending it on a daily basis. You don't just get to come back now because you feel like everything is over, just because you feel safe. I saw your injuries there was no way they were faked."

Kyo looked at the boy and sighed, "someone tried to kill me that day but luckily one of my dad's men was on duty as a paramedic so he managed to stabilise me, contact my father and pretend that I'd died. I was taken out on the country to recover but I couldn't stay away, I needed to see you."

Suga looked shocked, "you've been watching me?" "Yes" Kyo replied, "for the last few months but I needed to make you aware of something".

"What?" Suga asked.

"I killed the freak that was tormenting you and your friends." Kyo eyed the boy trying to work out how he felt about that statement.

"At least you did something right then" Suga frowned. "Did you kill him with your own hands?" Kyo looked a little shocked, he wasn't used to seeing the cold and unfeeling person in front of him. "No but I ordered it but no one will ever find out as the prison staff, chief of police and some officers are in my dad's pocket."

"Money isn't everything Kyo, someone could get greedy and blab" Suga pointed out.

"He didn't buy them with money" Kyo continued. "What then?" Suga asked. "Believe me Koushi it's better if you don't know" the man replied. "I need to know" he shouted.

Kyo took a deep breath, "he had their families taken and tortured". Suga gasped, "he's a monster, why would he do that?" "He found out that some of the officers were behind the threat to my life so he said that he couldn't let them get away with it."

"You've changed. You were never that person" Suga growled. "This was always me Koushi, you just chose not to see it." "Who actually killed him then?" the silver haired boy asked. "You really don't need to know" he replied.

"What are you going to do with me? Are you going to kill me?" Suga screamed. "No baby, I'm just going to release you once I've left the country and you can carry on with your life and forget about me. I've seen the new guy and I approve, I know he can make you happy but I want you to know that I'll always love you Koushi."

Kyo cupped the boys face in his hands and kissed him deeply, Suga's eyes were closed tight as he felt a tear run down his face and then the boy was gone. Suga sobbed, he knew that Kyo would always hold a piece of his heart but the rest of it belonged to Daichi and all he wanted to do now was get back to him.

Results of the vote for the killer (suspect)

1. DAICHI - 2 votes

2. SUGA - 1 vote

3. MIYA GRANDPARENTS - 2 votes

4. IWA - 2 votes

5. KYO - 3 votes

6. ALL OF THE TOPS - 1 vote

7. ALL OF THE BOTTOMS - 1 vote

THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING ♡♡♡♡