Chapter 70

Most of the boys were sleeping or quietly listening to music when Atsumu received a text from the modelling agency that represented Oikawa and himself.

P.M ELITE MODELS X ATSUMU MIYA

SANI (ATSUMU'S AGENT) - Hey Atsu. Could you get Tooru and Suna together for a quick face time call?

ATSU - Give me 5 minutes and then ring me ❤

Atsumu bolted out of his seat and ran over to where Kawa was sleeping and Suna was watching something on his phone. "Kawa, wake up" he said shaking the boy awake. "Nooooo leave me alone" he whined. "Look Sani just messaged me and she needs to face time with us and Suna now" the blonde replied.

The three boys eventually congregated at the front of the bus waiting for the call. "Have you any idea why she needs to speak to us" Suna asked nervously. "No she didn't say" he said just as the phone rang.

"Hey Sani" Kawa waved smiling into the screen. "Hi guys" she smiled and then stopped, her eyes wide with shock. "Damn, are you the photographer who's been helping Tooru and Atsu with their portfolio's?" " Yes" Suna replied with a smile. "Damn boy, you're hot, I mean really hot". "Thank you" Suna replied feeling a little uncomfortable. "Why are you behind a camera, when you should be in front of one?"she cooed.

Atsumu could tell that Suna was feeling a little awkward so he tried to find out the reason behind her call. "Sani concentrate!" he warned the girl. "What do you need us for?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. The CEO saw the photo's that you submitted of you and your friends and they want to book you all for a very lucrative job". "Details please?" Kawa continued.

" Okay, there's a luxury hotel near where you are currently staying and it's due to open late fall and they want you and your friends to take part in the advertising campaign." Atsumu looked at the girl and then at his friend. If they did this then they could be set for life. He knew that the hotel in question was a franchise with other hotels around the world.

"Do you just need a days shoot?" Atsumu asked. "No it's going be a two week gig. We want you all to stay there and be photographed doing the usual model things and then more natural photo's of you enjoying the amenities, like you aren't aware the cameras are there" she explained.

"Suna, we want you to take the model shots but to be involved in the more natural shots. Is that okay?" she asked the boy who flushed a bright red. "Yeah, that's fine" he eventually answered.

"The hotel is the Royal Oriental Pearl and you will be the only people staying at the resort. There will be staff there. Cleaners, waiters and bar staff etcetera and also a photographer and stylists. You and your friends will all be paid and everything whilst you are staying at the resort is free."

"When do we go?" Oikawa asked, excitement evident in his voice. "All of your possessions from the beach house have been packed up and are already on their way to the hotel" she answered. "What if we'd said no?" Atsumu asked. "Yeah as if you two would turn something like this down. Oh and by the way, I don't know if you've realised but your driver is already taking you to the hotel. Go and tell your friends and have fun, bitches" she laughed as she ended the call.

"Okay let's tell the rest of these fuckers what delights we have planned for them" Atsumu laughed loudly whilst showing his two accomplices the photo's that Sani had sent him of their new home for the next two weeks. "Can I have your attention please" he shouted as the others on board turned to look at the overly excited blonde.

 "Can I have your attention please" he shouted as the others on board turned to look at the overly excited blonde