Chapter 76

You could tell when Terushima Yuji was deep in thought, his eyes closed slightly, his brow furrowed and he grew extremely quiet. "What's up Yu chan?" Kawa asked quietly. The blonde turned to look at him and warned, "Kawa, I don't like the look of the bartenders, they're all dicks and I need you all to be on your guard around them."

Atsumu had noticed the exchange and plopped down into the chair at the side of the brunette. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Yu chan doesn't like the look of the bartenders and he needs us to be on our guard" Kawa chuckled. "Aw Teru, you're such a gentleman worrying about us, it makes me swoon" Atsumu laughed. "Fuck you both" he growled rising from his seat but freezing halfway.

"What's wrong babe?" Kawa asked looking a little concerned. "Who is that?" Teru gasped as the two boys turned around and looked towards who had grabbed their friends attention.

Atsumu smirked at his friend, "Oh you've finally caught sight of the beautiful Kiyoshi." Kawa sniggered as he saw the blush rising on his friends face. "Please tell me he likes guys, is single and isn't a dick like the rest of them" he groaned.

"We think he likes guys, as far as I know he's single and he's as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside. However the others take advantage of his kind nature" Kawa sighed. "Well that's not gonna fly with me" he growled, standing upright and storming off in the direction of the manageress and the head bartender.

"Crap" Atsumu groaned, "shit's about to go down." Oikawa just nodded in agreement.

You see Terushima Yuji's family owned the modelling agency that the boys worked for, it was his mothers pride and joy and his dad was well connected with politicians, billionaires and some rather unsavoury characters. Teru was a nice guy, he hated bullying so he wasn't gonna stand for it even if it meant giving certain threats to the people in question.

"Hey Kiyoshi" Atsumu shouted getting the boys attention. "What do you think of our friend?" "Which one?" he asked feeling a little uncomfortable. "The man with the undercut and piercings." Kawa answered. The boy looked in Teru's direction and began to flush with embarrassment, "h..he looks nice" he stuttered cutely. "Fuck, you're gonna be the death of me, boy" Atsumu giggled.

A few minutes later the manageress called Kiyoshi into her office. The boy looked terrified. "Has Yu chan not come back yet?" Kawa asked his friend. "I don't think so" Atsumu replied, looking a little wary, "I told you Kawa, shit's about to go down."

Thirty minutes later Teru and Kiyoshi walked towards the group of boys smiling brightly. "Kiyoshi doesn't work here anymore" the pierced boy informed his circle of friends. "What? Why?" Atsumu shouted angrily, "we won't let them get away with it, he hasn't done anything wrong." "Oh he didn't get fired, he resigned" the blonde replied. "He works for the agency now."

"I don't understand" Kawa said looking confused. "He's going to be my personal assistant and maybe get involved with modelling."Teru explained. Atsumu screeched with excitement scaring the shy boy half to death. "I've got him a room next door to mine and they've all been made aware what will happen if anyone messes with him."

Just then the rest of the boys emerged to begin the second half of the photo shoot. " Hey Teru, what's going on?" Makki asked with a smirk as he saw the blonde standing next to Kiyoshi, you see Teru always got what he wanted and it was obvious that he wanted the brunette, badly.

"Just to let you all know" he began, "Kiyoshi is now an employee of the modelling agency as my assistant, so please welcome him into the family and then go and get changed and take your lazy asses to the pool for photo shoot part 2."

The boys gathered around and welcomed the shy brunette into the fold but they were being watched, "you're gonna pay for this Terushima Yuji..........